1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Question For Americans

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 16, 2019.

1. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

I'm European, same problem. I think I'll buy a Japanese customized toilet in the future. I always have to pull down my genitals to prevent the rubbing, so I have one hand left to grab the toilet paper and cut it in several piles on the ground. The worst is when I have an erection while taking a dump. Plus it affects my conscience a little on whether or not it could be considered masturbating since I'm touching my genitals for at least 10 minutes. I dream of a world where toilets would be just high enough, with some step stool to defecate properly, and yes low water (I didn't know US had that problem, too much water would be disgusting and considered plumbing issue in France).

2. I Have a Dream speech 2.0

3. But what if that's their thing! (sorry, I had to)

4. Thankyou.

5. Is it also their thing to want to infect other people with the toilet water disease(s).

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Hey, whatever floats their turd... I mean boat :emoji_laughing:

7. This thread is hilarious. Normally if the water level in the bowl is too high it means there is a blockage or the drainage system is not designed properly. I'm from the UK and never been to the USA but i remember being in France and we stopped at a service station, the toilet was basically a hole in the ground, no flush, very medieval. the thing is the service station was modern and sold everything, had a cash point etc but you basically just had to do your business on top of someone elses crumpled up toilet paper. I held it in on that occasion.

Where i work we have the WORST designed toilets, basically the back of the bowl is so far forward that your business always sticks to it, who ever came up with the design of that toilet is a complete idiot, if you don't get in early you then have to choose which toilet has the least amount of shit stain on it...at least until the welfare labourer comes and cleans it.

Alternatively, if we could find out what the Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un's secret is then the problem will be solved (he doesn't poo apparently)

8. *closes door to this thread and leaves room*

9. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

We need to bring this to the attention of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez; after she bans Cow farts, she will help create a law where there will be Federal guidelines on the water level of toilets so that your twig and berries aren't dangling in the aforementioned disgusting shit water.

mondhamray likes this.
  10. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

But alas, I think this is simply a subtle humble-brag by the OP about his snake size danging in shit water because he's so well hung.

11. I was kind of wondering that myself lol. And funny enough, I have the same problem :emoji_laughing:

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  12. Not really something to brag about. It doesn't get you a job in NASA or a congratulatory telegram from the Queen. All it means is you can't date really short women. Some women might be into it, but the ones for whom it's a deciding factor don't usually have the kind of personality that makes them a joy to spend time with. Ancient Greek clown figures had oversized genitals to indicate a lack of higher intelligence.

The water is definitely high enough that this should be seen as a universal problem- in fact a national emergency in America, if not a human rights crisis. As I said before, there should be enough clearance for all sizes- especially when you take richochet into account.

To help explain: your bare arse itself is too close to the water when you sit on those things.

13. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

This sounds like the name of an album that Limp Bizkit wouldve made, "Dirty Shitwater".:D

14. Yeah the average distance between the base of the dick and the top of the toilet water in American toilets is about 7 inches, so what are you trying to say @UKGeezer? :emoji_laughing:

15. A big poop can raise the water level quite a bit

16. Poop physics. Kind of like when icebergs melt

17. Wayne Kest

Wayne Kest Fapstronaut

It only took one dunk before I was traumatized into just holding my meat, if I had to nuke the restroom. Improvise, adapt, overcome.

18. I just googled average penis size US, and got my tape measure out to visualise inches. The average flaccid willy is 3.5 inches. That would put the water 10.5 inches low. No way was it that low. Unless by base of the dick you mean where it starts (that's what I'd mean by base of the dick)? In which case, that would give only 3.5 inches clearance from your average dick- a disgustingly low amount! Especially when considering a vast swathe of the population will be above average.

THAT'S ANOTHER THING. I'd forgot. In civilised nations, it's plumbed so the water level remains constant regardless of the amount of fecal matter one coils out. And I can assure you that on my high calorie workout diet, I've been putting in serious work on the porcelain throne in the last few weeks.

But in the USA, yeah, the water level rises when you shit, like something out of a horror film.

19. Somebody should invent some kind of waterproof sleeve that one can put on one's cock and balls when taking a poop, to protect from the poopy water. You could call it a "poop-sock"

20. This man is clearly absolutely unhinged.