1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

20 day challenge [join me]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by bigboibez, Jan 16, 2019.

1. bigboibez

bigboibez Fapstronaut

Alright gents had my first 'nocturnal emisson' last night with no dream at all. The reboot is going well

2. The Mighty Grim Reaper

The Mighty Grim Reaper Fapstronaut

Day 24: Forging ahead despite the urges.

bigboibez likes this.
  3. LilD

LilD Fapstronaut

4/20. Today was difficult. I went to a party and at the end, we had to hug each other (part of the party plan, there was a host and stuff). There was a lot of strangers, mostly girls, I felt very shy. But I survived, and I'm here with you. Girls are scary.

4. Wuzzaap

Wuzzaap Fapstronaut

2/20 , am doing this cuz i had enough . I did 10 days before and i really felt alive . Like really enjoying life

I look at people , like look straight in the eyes !!!

5. Nebulousclasher22

Nebulousclasher22 Fapstronaut

Day 1....again going to smash this 20 day challenge after i lost to it in 5 day streak.. .so this time the Game is on!!!

6. bigboibez

bigboibez Fapstronaut

Come on man... whatever it takes! Let's get this!

7. The Mighty Grim Reaper

Day 25: "If I could wave my Fairy Godmother Wand and make you whole and happy tomorrow, I would (and I honestly mean it)! This is a process. It doesn't take decades or even years, but I wholeheartedly believe in it, or I'd be hunting for a different vocation that feels as gratifying."

8. Wuzzaap

Wuzzaap Fapstronaut

Day 4

Feeling stable , little urges . Staying busy. Nothing much .

Just remember , dont relapse , and remember ur reasons .

9. LilD

LilD Fapstronaut

5/20. Not much happened, no urges, no triggers.

10. pa_peace

pa_peace Fapstronaut

4/20 not many urges yet. bracing myself for the worst.

11. Nebulousclasher22

Nebulousclasher22 Fapstronaut

Day 2 here.. Check in
    My brains been playing tricks on me but i am not decieved by it. I know how bad i felt after my relapse no relpase again....

12. Kruger

Kruger Fapstronaut

It’s my first day on this site and also my first time trying an online support system like this one. I have been looking for something like this for a while since I’ve been meaning to quit for a long time and I’m glad I finally found you guys. I thought this would be a great challenge. Day 0/20 I’ll update you guys and wish me luck!

13. bigboibez

bigboibez Fapstronaut

That's definitely one way I get through urges... I know relapsing just isn't worth it

14. The Mighty Grim Reaper

Welcome and Congratulations, on your successful first step and your noble aspiration/goal.

Kruger likes this.
  15. insulated

insulated Fapstronaut

Day 5/20!! Going strong my dudes! Let's keep going! Let's do better in life than we ever have!

16. bigboibez

bigboibez Fapstronaut

Almost a month no PMO

Changes so far:
    Urges have lessened significantly
    Morning wood is starting to come back
    Less sleep needed, I wake up after 7-8 hours now fully rested
    Had the most insane gym pump I've ever had today, I looked obscene in the mirror today without a shirt on
    Had a wet dream

I wasn't too deep into the addiction most of my life so I likely will have a relatively quick reboot compared to some people (hopefully).

Keep on going fellas, the rest of our life awaits...

17. bigboibez

bigboibez Fapstronaut

Just seen something about P on Snapchat, how viewership spiked when the government shut down happened in the USA.
    it really is dumb to be normalizing P to young kids (Snapchat has a predominantly young audience).

Honestly this issue is gonna get so bad because P is so normalized. Most people are too lazy and don't care to change. It's gonna be a national emergency at this rate.

18. oneotwo

oneotwo Fapstronaut

Start again after 200 day fu** it ..
    I do better next time

CyKage2652 likes this.