1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Today I sinned!

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

1. He told you, what you have to do, but his wise words found closed ears:
    "Go ask allah to reveal himself,
    and then ask Jesus to do the Same.
    And then make a decision."

"My son, if you accept my words and store up my commands within you,

turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding—

indeed, if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding,

and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure,

then you will understand the fear of the LORDand find the knowledge of God.

For the LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.

He holds success in store for the upright, he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless,

for he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones.

Then you will understand what is right and just and fair—every good path.

For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul.

Discretion will protect you, and understanding will guard you.

Wisdom will save you from the ways of wicked men, from men whose words are perverse,

who have left the straight paths to walk in dark ways,

who delight in doing wrong and rejoice in the perverseness of evil,

whose paths are crooked and who are devious in their ways."

I linked that video, because I wished to help you understand Trinity, sorry if you found other parts of video offensive, I did not want to make you angry, and I agree this style he use may not the best way.

Deleted Account and Yep u do like this.
  2. Yeah the style of the channel really proves the lack of content and arguments, when u dont have clear proofs you begin to disrespect your opponent. But as it wasnt intentional there is no problem :)
    About asking Allah to reveal Himself or the One and only God (meaning of Allah), call Him as u want, He already revealed the Quran where 80% has be proven to be true and we dont know if the other 20% are true or not, so logically it may be true too. As I am convinced of it I dont need to look after smne else. I know that some verses of the Bible got changed intentionaly or not, but not all of it, what u quoted is really beautiful if you understand it properly. Both religions are very close, but sadly in my opinion, even if we dont take a look about contradictions in the Bible, a human cant be God and God cant be a human. And if u consider Jesus(may peace be upon him) as the son of God, how do u consider Adam (may peace be upon him)? And it seems so logical that Messengers of God are sent in a clear order with similars Books, Thora Bible and Quran are verrry similars but with time Thora and Bible got changed, thats why God sent the last Book and protected it. Also Musa (may peace be upon him ) and Jesus were sent to old jews i think, but Muhammad was sent to all nations. Really we are very close in religion, like the Negus (may God forgives him) said when the arabs wanted him to give them back the muslims looking for a land of justice.
    When he took up a piece of wood and said:
    “Jesus the son of Mary exceedeth not what thou hast said by the length of this stick."
    I know that true christians have a very good behavior (that Muhammad (Saws) described as half of the religion), how many migrants did they help since the beginning?
    But also true Jews, we are all really close. And this because we all follow the same God, the only One Who deserves to be worshiped. Pure monotheism is the best and the most logic path for me, we follow the religion of Abraham ( may peace be upon him) who was a muslim too (muslims in arabic means submitted to God) and all the previous Prophets and Messengers may peace be upon them all. I know that it is hard to leave something when u followed it all your life, but try to get a neutral look at all the story of religions and you will see that there is a logic and a clear path. Dont believe in what contradicts the reason, religion can go beyond the reason but never contradicts it.
    Have a nice day :)

3. Thank you, don't admire me. I'm just a human being. I was extremely close to entering hell multiple times, but God showed Mercy each time. He's the only One Who deserves to be admired.
    Jesus showed me many things because I wanted to see them. That's the thing that sets me apart from the masses.
    May God bless you.

TheNewestCreation likes this.
  4. You reminded me of Joseph. He also was presented with a seductive woman, yet he did what was right in the eyes of the LORD. May God bless you.

5. I and the Father Are One
    22 At that time the Feast of Dedication took place at Jerusalem. It was winter, 23 and Jesus was walking in the temple, in the colonnade of Solomon. 24 So the Jews gathered around him and said to him, “How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.” 25 Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name bear witness about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not among my sheep. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

31 The Jews picked up stones again to stone him. 32 Jesus answered them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you going to stone me?” 33 The Jews answered him, “It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God.” 34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I said, you are gods’? 35 If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be broken— 36 do you say of him whom the Father consecrated and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? 37 If I am not doing the works of my Father, then do not believe me; 38 but if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me and I am in the Father.” 39 Again they sought to arrest him, but he escaped from their hands.

40 He went away again across the Jordan to the place where John had been baptizing at first, and there he remained. 41 And many came to him. And they said, “John did no sign, but everything that John said about this man was true.” 42 And many believed in him there.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. I think Joseph was doing a better job than I, although the temptations coming from the women these days may be much stronger than back in ancient Egypt. On the other hand, women in this country, especially in the city I'm living in, are generally way more reserved and partly arrogant compared to their neighbours. Money and spiritual ignorance may be the reasons for this.

TheNewestCreation likes this.
  7. rowans

rowans Fapstronaut

Firstly thats not sin

8. "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

Yep u do likes this.
  9. rowans

rowans Fapstronaut

But lust is part of human life we cannot run away from it...every time we look toward lust as sin life became more depress...

10. You can, I was lusting after married women who were lusting after me just one year ago. And now I don't. Do I feel worse now? Not at all. Better than ever. Do they feel worse? Probably.
    Lust easily destroyed many lives and we should run away from it. Rather have a modest woman on your side than wasting your energy. If you fully overcame lust, that'd be a big achivement and you'd not be disappointed.

11. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

All this lusting and no one’s getting laid. It’s a crying shame. Dude, you sound like one of those radical fundamentalist religious fanatic nutjobs. You might wanna tone it down a bit.

12. It's a crying shame that men feel the need to have sex with any woman they want to. What's the point of marriage and truly getting to know and love one person? You can't serve two gods. God calls us to take care of his body. If a man has sex with a lot of women, he has joined bodies with all of those women.

13. Thats nice words, really if we ignore some differences in our religions we have the same behaviors. Dont listen to these heartless guys who wants you to behave like an animal. Lusting is the beginning of desires that you wont be able to fulfill, and you will feel so bad and sad. Stay strong my friend, may God bless you.

14. First of all, I'm not religious, I don't solely follow scripture, haven't read it for months except parts of it online for different reasons. But yes, I'm radical. More than ISIS. Which ISIS dude babbles in a language he thinks is coming from heaven for a whole hour? How many of those fighters go evangelizing on their own after accepting the Lord just 1 and half year later? How many of them decide to rather keep silent sometimes and suffer to be pleasant to the Lord?
    My sister is religious. Although she's attending a top 10 worldwide ranked university, she reads a text in a language she does not understand and can't even explain the reason for doing so.
    I on the otherside, constantly see things happening through the Lord. Few months ago, I prayed that I'd meet another prayer warrior, so we could pray against darkness together in this area. Last week, my toughest phase in my job began due to a project which has to be completed in a short time. Just before it started, the first non trolling guy contacted me through my website after setting it up half year ago. He's a deaf around my area and found my website through searching Faulk600 (deaf servant of God on youtube whom God used to introduce me to the Kingdom of God through animations, not a coincidence) in our area. We met and he also introduced me to his wife who also has some hearing problems but she can communicate. She invited me to a monthly prayer meeting organized by Angel TV I didnt know of. They keep praying for me and also we pray targeting certain people.
    Furthermore, the creator of a Youtube channel I'm subscribed to started doing a weekly live one hour praying event because God told him to do so. Exactly the thing I was looking for

15. AncestralWarrior

AncestralWarrior Fapstronaut

You are a human being. God made us imperfect, unlike Him. It is up to us to nurture and kindle our spirit and strive for purity as much as we can. Repent, pray, and start again. God will not let you down.