1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

daily exercise bro

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Lovable king, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Lovable king

Lovable king Fapstronaut

You all have to do exercise every single day... belive me this habit will help you to won in this area.

Senecathestoic, Ogikubo and MonkeyDo like this.
  2. dont forget about rest days!.

Deleted Account and Ogikubo like this.
  3. MonkeyDo

MonkeyDo Fapstronaut

Socialize and exercise, that's my motto for success. :emoji_smile:

Ogikubo and Bretto like this.
  4. Feel way more in control of my exercise now. Am running longer and harder than ever. Thanks, NOFAP!

5. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

How far are you running?

Ogikubo likes this.
  6. I am currently on the treadmill (we are buried in snow these days) and am going nicely for 40 - 45 minutes. I used to think that was really pushing it. I was running in the morning a few years ago, and again, 45 minutes was like fucking huge. I was a 20 - 25 minute guy and it was a real drag to even do that. But now I really look forward to it and I get the closest thing to a "runner's high" (I call it a shot of extra motivation) during my runs. A month ago this would have been a dream. I honestly can say I feel so much better, like no comparison to before. The distance is one thing - the feeling is another! Thank you for asking!

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  7. Voador

Voador Fapstronaut

We should start a runners group. :) I love running to clear the mind and any desire to do anything bad disappears. 45 minutes is my ideal exercise time, if I don't run for that amount I also add some weights to it.

Ogikubo likes this.
  8. Hate getting suited up to go....feel like I've accomplished something when I am done. Never had that with pmo - - another reason to give it up.

9. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Ran 8 miles this evening.

Voador likes this.