1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Giacomo

Giacomo Fapstronaut

14 days. Two weeks.

Urðr, happysloth, Caleb 2020 and 8 others like this.
  2. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

3. srussell

srussell Fapstronaut

84/365. I've decided to make nofap a lifestyle choice. Is the 365 day challenge still appropriate for me? I'm also considering leaving this site since my time is so limited lately. But my payments to nofap.com are still being charged to my credit card, yet pyapal has no record of those payments or options to stop my subscription.

Urðr, Giacomo, happysloth and 6 others like this.
  4. Jonkku

Jonkku Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Had to reset this day 27. I gave up to filthy thougths and masturbated. No orgasm but still day 0 starting again.

Urðr, Dr. Jekyll, RBYG_flag and 7 others like this.
  5. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

6. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Day 71/365
    Feeling some swings in my mood recently. Kind of a lost feeling upon waking up. Some days it's difficult to focus on my occupation.

Urðr, Dr. Jekyll, Boxer477 and 7 others like this.
  7. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

For me pmo is a part of my overall sex addiction and if I don't strive toward a healthy sex ideal I will not recover. I was contacted last night by a woman I connected with on a hookup site a few months ago.To make a long story short it led to fantasy then to pmo. So I'm back at the beginning. Again. I feel hypocritical since there is a huge part of me that still wants the cheap and sleazy sex . The wanting of it inevitably leads back to pmo. I need to surrender it all if I want recovery and a sane sexuality and all around life. Anyway it's humiliating reporting another failure but that's where I'm at.

8. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

don't blame ,forgive yourself .envision the desired one you wanna be. And learn from your mistakes.
    God bless

9. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

Empty out the negative ,replace it with positive.
    A mind that is full of the past does not have the space for the bright future.
    Forgive and for forgave .
    Joel Osteen
    Great massage

Urðr, Boxer477, RBYG_flag and 3 others like this.
  10. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

thank you for your response .
    Great help.
    Encouraged me more .

11. the good guy

the good guy New Fapstronaut

HELLO ,I am new here and this is quite confusing i.e. i dont know how to post Talk , That day counter ,aahh

ALL I KNOW IS NOFAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

13. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Day 4
    Support got back to me this morning
    <[email protected] wrote:
    Hi rewiring4good,

We're not sure if anything happened, but we're certainly always working to improve the site's functionality. It's a bit complicated since so many people use the site and page cacheing sometimes interferes with some functions. Thanks for the report!

Urðr, Dr. Jekyll, Boxer477 and 4 others like this.
  14. 9 days in. Yesterday, my emotions were all over the place. In the morning hours, I was so anxious and depressive thoughts abounded. I was also frustrated with losing a chunk of my posts to some unexplained event on this site. Later, I became optimistic only to have the emotions of despair later at night. I hate the emotional roller coaster that I have to experience during recovery especially after a recent relapse. But I guess it is part of the process in healing.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2019
    Urðr, Dr. Jekyll, Caleb 2020 and 7 others like this.
  15. Did you have all your posts/messages restored? For me, I still have like 200 posts missing. At least I didn't lose everything like was the case at some point yesterday.

16. Sdff

Sdff Fapstronaut