1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How I learned to stop letting my virginity and loneliness cause me depression, anxiety, and relapses

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by ZackAugustus, Feb 19, 2019.

1. ZackAugustus

ZackAugustus New Fapstronaut

Until you truly love yourself, you can't love someone else. I know it sounds cliche. But it's true. Until you truly learn to love yourself you will not be able to get over this feeling. Don't get me wrong... I'm not one of those anti-fat shamers or new-age bullshit pushers... If you have nothing to be proud of, don't fool yourself, dig deep inside, find your core beliefs and nature, it doesn't have to be something physical or external. Are you intellectual? Are you a great friend? Do you have a talent or hobby? Are you polite or really good with animals? Don't be hard on yourself and find SOMETHING you can be proud of.. we all know something someone else doesn't, and we all have potential, even if we weren't given the same opportunities in life as somebody else. Hard times build great people. I am a 27 year old virgin but guess what.. I have no shame because I know that I just had higher standards then i was able to live up to. The few opportunities I did have? They passed in the wind because in the moment it didn't feel right... so what? Most guys would just fuck someone and get it over with right? My future wife will appreciate it and trust me for it. And if you haven't had opportunities, don't let it get you down, just focus on some personal goals and if you don't have any find some... because without goals, we have no aim, and without aim, we will never hit the target.

2. Well said

3. DAMN.

DAMN. Fapstronaut

are you a muslim

4. if you dont lose virginity by 18, its over. women wont magically like you in your 20s, 30s. The only thing that matters is LOOKS. Women, no matter how they look like, they watnt all guys with square faces.

DAMN. likes this.