1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

what is one thing you wish people realized about you?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 22, 2019.

1. for me i wish people would stop calling me weird because i am an introvert and live in my head.

2. As if all extroverts are normal. :rolleyes:

3. SilentJay313

SilentJay313 Fapstronaut

Sam here. Another thing would be that people should stop assuming that I'm plotting to shoot up the school or that I'm some sort of serial killer.

4. oh yah i heard that a lot in highschool

control your life likes this.
  5. I wish people would realise that just because I'm incredibly handsome, hard as fucking nails, and have the IQ of an astronaut, that I have feelings too.

6. understandable.

7. I wish people in my life would realize that 90% of the time, I feel a lot more shy, awkward, and insecure that I seem like I do. That I really want to engage with people and be friends with everyone, and if I'm not initiating conversation, it's not because I don't want to talk to them. It's because I don't know if THEY want to talk to ME.

8. very relatable.

9. If you dont say so yourself ;)

10. ProtagonistOfMyLife

ProtagonistOfMyLife Fapstronaut

Nothing really. I disclose all information I want to be known about myself.

11. Yeah, basically same here

12. NicholasCopernicus

NicholasCopernicus New Fapstronaut

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "I have feelings too"? Do people expect something out of you?

control your life likes this.
  13. MonkeyDo

MonkeyDo Fapstronaut

I feel like I express myself to people pretty well, so there's nothing in particular that I wish people would know that I don't already communicate to them.

I guess if I had to pick something, I wish people who have social anxiety or are shy could know that they can talk to me about anything and I'll do my best to make the conversation welcoming and fun for them. Some people are just too quiet!

14. This is mine as well. I'm always happy to talk with folks and they don't have to be afraid to say hello. If only I could let them know that.

15. That's nice of you, but some people just enjoy being quiet and that's just who they are.

16. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

i want to be known more for my sense of humor ,sometimes i appear too serious to others , but im easy going!

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. to my family: Just because I am smart, it doesn't mean that is the only thing i'm good for.
    to everybody else: Just because I am somewhat aloof most of the time, it doesn't mean I don't like you or don't want to learn things about you.
    to my crush: I LOVE U BABY <3 xoxo :b

18. I wish Demi Rose realized I'm the man

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. Let's just say that when you have a reputation amongst the highest echelons of British intelligence services for having single handedly averted two world wars, when you are the highest ranked stunt pilot in the history, and when you are internationally famed as the lover of princesses from 5 separate royal families, nobody seems to think you need a day off.