1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Meeting women

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by TheLastDab, Feb 13, 2019.

1. TheLastDab

TheLastDab Fapstronaut

I’m having difficulties meeting women; since I quit drinking about a year and half ago. I find it’s harder to find a girl or socialize with someone while their drunk. I still go out to parties and clubs, but never build the nerve to close the deal. Where’s a good place for meeting sober people? I am doing the NoFap in order to build attraction and confidence. It was different while drunk, it would be easier to speak and meet girls. But, this is a whole new environment that I would like to learn and improve on.

2. Marik757

Marik757 Fapstronaut

Gym, bookstore, beach, church, coffee shop, colleges, malls, Walmart.

At least have an legitimate reason to be at those places, and not looking like you're just there to pick up girls.

3. TheLastDab

TheLastDab Fapstronaut

That’s a good idea. I’ll have to build the confidence to approach females at these locations. Thanks for the input.

Marik757 likes this.
  4. i have legit never met a woman

5. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

If you see a woman you're attracted to and would possibly like to meet, smile at her. If she smiles back, go up and introduce yourself to her.

6. who the fuck does this?

7. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I have done it personally. I know that many guys are deathly afraid about being social with women these days. Today's culture has really programmed society into discouraging them from getting together. It's Art Hoes hating men and a number of men would rather stay home and smoke pot all day and play video games instead of going out into the world to be social.

8. its good for the socaiety because genetic trash like me gets weeded out

9. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I would say there's a lot of hope for you. You aren't barrack obama.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. hope is suffering

11. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Enjoy ^^

12. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Hope is growth. It is healing.

13. Suffering is growth. What doesn't kill you...

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  14. LOL...

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.