1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help to create an invention

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Pmo is in the past, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Pmo is in the past

Pmo is in the past Fapstronaut

I have an idea,but I'm not sure how to make it.I was thinking of contacting inventhelp,but it seems to be scam.What should I do ?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Davinblake

Davinblake Fapstronaut

I'm working on a shitton of projects and school so i'm out of the games to steal something, but if you don't want to risk it go to a patent office and take that "copyright" then just ask for the production to somebody. If you need someone to draw or work for you just go look around for designers just coming out of degrees, for production ask any store and you'll find someone

3. If it feels like a scam it probably is.

Is it something you can build yourself even just a proto-type?

The poor mans patent is to write it out on paper and mail it to yourself but never open the envelope. It probably doesn't hold up in court but it's something that shows your idea in a sealed, dated envelope which proves when you had the idea.