1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings from a Hero

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Hello,

well this is my second blog here on nofap. This blog is not about me challenging myself or something. I want to improve myself and want to get as much knowledge as possible. So this Journay gets easier and more beautiful. I want to know your storys and also share my with you. I would be glad to have a Mentor but also want to learn from everyone that wants to share his knowledge to improve myself. Why I call myself a a Hero you ask? Well thats a story for another day I guess :)
    Take good care of yourself and contact me please If you want to talk to me.
    So long,

your Hero

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

A bit arrogant, aren't you? Good luck on your journey.

3. Because I call myself a Hero ^^ ?
    Anyway thank you

4. Love it! We all gotta be our own hero. What goals are you interested in working towards?

5. Well, lets say learn more social skills, being more organized, enjoying life more, learning to play piano grinding my ass off for my University exams. Becoming a role model for others. Doing more sport. I dont know ^^ there are so much to do :D

6. AncestralWarrior

AncestralWarrior Fapstronaut

It's his attitude. As long as he accomplishes his goals and does not hurt anyone on the way, I don't think a little bit of pride on the way hurts.
    My best wishes on your journey, hero!

7. Step aside,

and let me carry this. What makes a person a Hero can have different reasons. One is "A Hero acts no matter if someone asked for it or not". Always writing and whining why I dont do this and that makes no sense. Because I wont get a real answer to not do it. Excuses.... Thats not Heroic.... not at all! A Hero doesn't need excuses because the moment he is afraid is the moment to overcome his fears. Its not about me asking myself what I need to do because thats a Question I already answered. Nothing! I dont need to do anything but I want to do it. Thats the reason why I am doing what I am doing. I wont stop now. Go beyond! Beyond fear, beyond pain, beyond your cage! GO BEYOND.... PLUS ULTRA!!!!

8. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal

9. Ehm Sorry I dont really get that. It shows a cycle which I dont really belong into or dont understand enough to know every part of it. Would be nice if you could explain it a little ^^

10. letter

My Journal
    To be a hero, you must learn to reach and find the answers that no one else can even see or imagine to be possible.

These answers lie in the beyond, in places where few venture into, in the unknown.

Because by the time a hero is needed, all that has been known has been tried and everything known has failed. All that remains is bravery for those who know how to make the journey and return.

11. Well thats seems pretty deep. There are different things that makes a Hero a Hero. One of them is what you said. The time when I needed a Hero most there was nobody. I couldnt wait any longer for someone coming into my life and solving every problem. I am my own Hero. If there is no Hero in sight, unleash the Hero inside!

12. letter

My Journal
    Yeah :) that's the ticket

That's something no one can teach you. There's no lesson plan for the hero. You gotta rise up and grasp hold of it all on your own because that is the lesson the hero must become. A light of hope blazing in the darkness.

"Look! See! I did this, so can you!"

13. Bayneling

Bayneling Fapstronaut

I've felt inadequate for long time... So I want to tell a little story of where I found a hero inside myself.

After Highschool I dicided to study music performing. I discovered a few bands that changed my life like The Beatles etc.
    since we got internet the year before. Musical expression was the ultimate for me and having a knack for it myself the
    decision was quite obvious. I studied at COPA. The first half of the year went good for me, I killed Knocking On Heaven's door
    by Guns n Roses the first Ensemble Evening where your parents would come and we'd do a big show. I sang and did the lead guitar part.
    Anyway I was a very socially awkward kid, but then the 4/3 of the year came around. We got a Radiohead song to study, so obviously I YouTubed them... Blown away! Like what the hell is this? Woah. And then I listened to Creep. I couldn't believe the sheer honesty and ugliness this person was indulging himself in. I was hypnotised... by the time the part came where he was singing about how "She's running out" the woman is rejecting him, I could feel all the times in my past I got rejected. I was good looking, many girls wanted to date me, but I was filled with shame because of how my dad always made me and my brother feel like there's something wrong with us. Then at the part where hes sings "Runs.. runs.. runs.. RUUUUUUNN!!!" I felt possessed almost like a ghost gripping the bones in my arms and legs, I jolted, my hair stood up on my arms and the back of my neck. I felt what I was running from my whole life, dad never being there, struggling to make friends, covering up how I felt about myself so people would like me! I walked home after that in a complete daze. Everything looked different, the pavement was literally glowing. I felt liberated... paradoxically. I went to my friend's metal show that night, met a girl by the bar, charmed her, hugged her, danced with her, made out with her.

Let that sink in

I was high for 3 weeks after that. I decided that my highest value will forever be authenticity. I will live the honesty that saved me. So it's no surprise I'm an existentialist today. That same 3/4 of the year I won Best Written Song of the year and after seeing how Jack White does it on stage, I was inspired to win Best Vocal Performance of the year as well. Seek the truth no matter how ugly. Done.

The Abyss, decent into the underworld

Originally posted in https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...an-anti-christian-thread.218627/#post-1933978

lvcas, Deleted Account and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  14. Bayneling

Bayneling Fapstronaut

It would probably be better for me to start a journal. How do you do that?

Apologies I'm new

Deleted Account and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  15. As Kirk would say,

"To boldly go..."

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. I completely forgot this thread D: Sorry.
    Very inspiring. I know that feeling you are talking about very well :)
    Ty for sharing this with us :D

Sir Minato and Professor Abraham like this.

17. BEYOND!!!!

18. And so it begins again. The Hero's journey.
    Again with Hope. This time, I know more. Did more mistakes, learned more lessons.
    THIS IS WHAT I WANT! Not because I need to but because I want to!
    Raising my voice! GO BEYOND! BEYOND FEAR! BEYOND PAIN! BEYOND YOUR LIMITS! GO BEYOND ... PLUS ULTRA!!!
    I AM HOPE!
    I AM THE HERO I WAS WAITING FOR!
    I AM HERE NOW!