1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Facts about yourself :)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 8, 2019.

1. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I have been mentored in the art of dream interpretation. Though I have much to learn & always will, my skills have been becoming sharper and sharper.

Have you seen Jurassic World yet?

*whisper whisper* the ‘raptors end up becoming protagonists in the movie instead of antagonists *whisper whisper*

spaces and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Wow seriously?
    Well, in that case, I can consult you to know what my dreams mean? :p
    I dream of velociraptors only because I am afraid of them or have a special meaning?

Of course I've seen it!
    In fact, I love the whole series of Jurassic Park and Jurassic World. I watch the movies even though I know I will have nightmares. I'm a masochist, I know :p

3. letter

My Journal
    I am most humbly at your service. I’ll send you a PM so we don’t blow this thread away into the stars ;)

Fact-about-letter: I used to be a very private person, still practicing being open & honest & vulnerable.

4. My problem is my anxiety, it has been all my life.

I'm studying chemistry but can't decide wether I want to become a teacher or work in the free economy as chemist

I really want to become strong so I'm doing starting strength but I have technique problems because I have very long femurs and one femur is 1.3 cm longer than the other. That makes squatting quite difficult.

5. Hank Pym

Hank Pym Fapstronaut

6. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

Welcome to the group :)

7. Imposter!

boichy, spaces and u376 like this.
  8. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

You are Christian bale
    He is Ben Affleck

9. Tiger1

Tiger1 Fapstronaut

I like to watch movies few of my favourite movie series is: Star Wars (minus the the last Jedi), L.O.T.R and the Hobbit, Jurassic Park (minus fallen kingdom), and all marvel and DC movies.....etc. Two of my favourite solo movies is Avatar, and Ready Player 1....etc

I like T.V shows like Survivor, Amazing Race, America's Got Talent, The Good Dr, Full House, Family Matters, Three's company, Spiderman & batman & and X-Men The Animated Series, Fresh Prince....etc

I like baking then I like cooking, however I do love to BBQ.

I love animals more then people for the most part.....

Etc......

CLaYFiRC and spaces like this.
  10. Nah, he's George Clooney ;)

Did you hear they were making a bunch more of those?

Hell yeah! By spiderman, do you mean the 90s show? Because i cant fimd a decent dvd copy of that anywhere and it bugs me

u376 and spaces like this.
  11. Tiger1

Tiger1 Fapstronaut

@What I Do That Defines Me oh yeah I know that there making more Avatar movies ...so excited when that comes out next year :) hopefully it will be as good as the first...you can't a dvd copy cause there isn't any unless you want to lay up to $400 dollars.for the complete series lol

12. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
    So fun reading this thread, all of you are so cool.
    Some facts about me:
    • I am left-handed, I learned to use computer in school and the mouse was always in the right side so I use it with my right hand, and also I kick with the right foot too;
    • I live in a third world country and I have a hate-love relationship with it;
    • I DO NOT like deep waters, enclosed places, the sound whales produce, and big trees, they look scary;
    • I love language, but I just speak two;
    • I like to make people laugh but I barely get it;
    • I learned how to swim about a year ago and I cannot do it properly but that made me really happy;
    • I am 24yo girl but everybody think I am 18yo or less (that one is funny);
    • I have two dogs, I adopted to one of them;
    • I love teaching and I am English teacher and Sunday school teacher in my church;
    • I contemplate sunrises and sunsets and then take pics of them and also pics of the flowers;
    • I like to clean house;
    • I have about 3 or 4 sleep paralysis per week (that is not fun).

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  13. Thats got to be rough

14. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Ahaha yes, sometimes two or three in the same night

15. Would it be rude of me if I say that this caused me a lot of laughter?
    It's just that imagining you watching Barbie movies is very funny :p
    Which one do you like the most?

What is the name of your favorite fragrance?

16. Aventus :D

17. No, not all, it is funny. For the record i do have 3 younger sisters, but to be honest, i do enjoy watching them. I'm going to say my favorite is probably magic of the pegasus :)

boichy and (deleted member) like this.
  18. Ah...i see :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. letter

My Journal
    fact-about-letter: The only real formal education I've had beyond high school was to become a red-seal licensed automotive service technician. Everything else I am and know I picked up along the way.

Ofc, there was one man I let mentor me, but aside from that exception...here I am! Life really is a wonderful teacher. School isn't everything. Even mentors can only teach you so much.

Kinda why I'm sharing this fact...it's not about what you have, cuz..

fact-about-letter: I came from poverty

...it's what you make of it that counts. You can even spin riches from nothing if you have a heart of gold :)

You can do that because who you are is worth more than anything in this world n_n

20. "Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is."

-Isaac Asimov

One Eyed Owl and letter like this.