1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Now im gonna stop using pot.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Slick Willie, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Fapstronaut

I been smoking it for about year now since my wife stopped using prescribed pain killers. It has helped her quit a lot with her pain management. As for me, i just smoked it for the high. And thats kinda costly.
    I actually lost 25 lbs within 90 days after starting up again. I thought i was dying, the weight just melted off so fast. I had blood work done just to make sure and, the numbers were the best i ever had. My bmi is perfect. I feel fantastic.
    But i dont wanna be thin. Im a ectomorph and im naturally thin enough i without the help of Mr CBT.
    Its more of a trial i guess to see if i actually will gain weight after not smoking weed for a while.
    We shall see...

2. How the hell do you lose that much weight when you're smoking weed regularly?

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Fapstronaut

Beats me. I thought i was dying. if quitting doesnt put some pounds on me ill have to just live with it. I was smoking all day on my days off and always a few bongs after work daily. More if i had a earlier shift. (Sounds familiar.)

4. Are you gonna do all your cooking with a frying pan?

Coffee Candy likes this.
  5. Of course it sounds familiar, you were talking about yourself...that must be the short term memory impairment kicking in.

Are you gonna do all your cooking with a frying pan?
    Are you gonna clean windows for someone named Stan?
    Will you live to see an eagle's wing span?
    Do you have what it takes to be the man?
    Are you gonna are you gonna are you gonna
    two three four

6. Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  7. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Fapstronaut

Hahaha...
    Really?

8. @Slick Willie That's what I hear said a lot about people who seem to be bottomless pits for food. But, it may suprise you to learn that I'm not a doctor, so I suggest you look into it for yourself.

9. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Fapstronaut

Day 4. Massive anxiety. Eye's white are much more white it seems. Some vivid weird dreams this morning.

10. Keep going. Enhanced power is within your grasp.

11. ? ? ?

? ? ? Fapstronaut

12. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Fapstronaut