1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

2. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

3. Greyhound

Greyhound Fapstronaut

Day 10/90. Was sick today and just stayed at home. Had urges but they seem to have passed away.

4. Very good progress! Keep that up buddy, you'll see it's worth it. You will get better in just a few days.:emoji_left_facing_fist:

5. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

108. Sorry for the jumbled letters yesterday. This site does not like mobile for using the text field here.

6. J1mz11

J1mz11 Fapstronaut

Day one

7. 69/90....it has been a dream for me to get to 69...pun intended...just kidding. So happy to be 21 days away from the goal but still watching with vigilance, dont want to fall into the overconfidence trap.

8. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 11

9. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 17/90 came to an end. Today it's not bad. Today I had been through some rough situation and thoughts but I overcame it. No pmo thoughts. Cheers guys.

10. Ephesians 2:8

Ephesians 2:8 Fapstronaut

Day 3/90

The climb continues. I’m mindful that this is a serious challenge which takes time, effort, determination and perseverance. I’m going to try my best to continue writing as though my daily journal is about actually climbing to the peak of a mountain, simply because this may be the best way for me to visualise the fight and win. I’m determined to get there.

Day 3 was a good day with an air of positivity. The good vibe throughout the camp is keeping spirits high. I’ve been thinking how I need to conserve energy and not get too excited/carried away early on since I’ve only really just started my climb to the top. There’s a long way to go yet. I paced myself well and feel I can do this. Patience though. Keep a steady pace, don’t get ahead of myself and stay determined to get to the next day’s campsite. This is not a race. The ascent is still gradual while hiking through the alpine woods which surround the mountain. While I’m looking forward to getting to the top, these initial days are crucial I conserve energy and maintain a determined focus.

11. Meep

Meep Fapstronaut

Day 15 i couldnt talk to the girl cus no school thursday and she wasnt there friday a lot of people missed school friday so i was quite bummed outt

12. Meep

Meep Fapstronaut

Today i was going to search up the p but never did we had cockroaches bc of my bby brothers babysitter and i got scared and killed a bunch THANK THE COCKROACHES!!

Nekkhamma and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  13. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

7/90
    I'm happy that i get my first week. I played football, it was good because I used my physical energy in a good way. On another side I procrastanated a lot. I must work on my concentration.

14. Day 3/90
    Slow and steady wins the race.

15. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

Second day coming to an end, feeling good but not as productive as yesterday.

16. Day 94 (aiming for 100). :emoji_smirk_cat:

17. Ray#480

Ray#480 Fapstronaut

Day 1...... of 90 day program... I can do this