1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ever been in a car accident?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Yeah, I think someone ran over my foot when I was young if I can recall correctly. Scared the hell out of me. Didn't do shit to my foot though.

Namekian23 likes this.
  2. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

Yeah but if you think about it the car's tires is made out of rubber. It's not like titanium or concrete; that would hurt like a bitch.

3. Exactly.

4. neaxudos

neaxudos New Fapstronaut

I’ve been an accident victim, and it wasn’t cool at all. I’ve been driving my brother’s car and got hit by a driver who didn’t look at the road properly and hasn’t seen me coming.

5. Frank86

Frank86 New Fapstronaut

I was in an accident once, I was at fault. I gave all my money at the time, to fix another person's car. I was very upset, but the main thing is that no one was hurt.

6. InformalPermit8701

InformalPermit8701 Fapstronaut

Sadly so.

The first time I was driving in the interstate at 3am (I had to make a 3 hour round trip to pick a friend up from the airport) and I was 20 minutes from home when a deer decided to commit suicide on the front of my truck. Unfortunately this eldritch beast of a deer did enough damage and the truck was totaled.

I spent over a month looking for a new car and 2 short months after getting it some guy ran a red. He hit one car and bounced off it into me. Both of the cars that were hit turned 90° from the impact. Thankfully insurance covered the damage and I still have that suv.

I've nearly been hit a few times since then, and every case has involved me turning left and someone else ignoring the red of the light or stop sign.

7. AngLucero

AngLucero Fapstronaut

Yes, but nothing serious happened. I just now now, that everyone should be twice better attentive even if you're right, it's better to watch out