1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

I was extremely depressed during third day.

2. Curly lee jones

Curly lee jones Fapstronaut

today i really had a bad time, i am 14 days now an di am happy but God i have cried a lot i had perturbing thoughts today.

3. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Always happy when youre writing me/us :D

4. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Day 19
    Nothing works... I fail everything what I do: in school, sports, social behaviour, girls, even in video games I keep failing, Sunday wasnt my best day....
    But I started for a while with drawing. And I must say my drawings are not bad, even friends & family say so...

5. It helps to remember that the urges are temporary states. They do not define you, they only represent how you're feeling for a transient moment in time. If you have a positive activity you can focus on, they will weaken and pass on their own. Don't try to "make" them go away. Acknowledge their presence, then move onto something else, letting them recede into the background.

Try to have a list of actions you can take when you feel restless. These can be anything like exercise, taking a walk, reading, crossword puzzles, playing a musical instrument, meeting a friend for coffee, writing in your journal - whatever, it doesn't matter as long as it's something positive that you can feel engaged in until the feelings subside.

6. Hang in there buddy. It is not easy, however, it is possible, I promise you. Try to examine where you stumbled, not to beat yourself up about it, but just as sort of a fact-finding mission to aid you on your next challenge. No effort is lost, it all goes towards improving your situation. Keep at it.

7. Sam99

Sam99 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 35. Had really wonderful weekend. My gf supports me as good as she can, Im really grateful! Wish you great day, bros!

Dr. Jekyll and RiseToGreatness like this.
  8. Guyperson

Guyperson Fapstronaut

9. cellowmar

cellowmar Fapstronaut

I'm on day 7 at the moment, keep it rock guys!

Dr. Jekyll and RiseToGreatness like this.
  10. GuillaumeDujardin

GuillaumeDujardin Fapstronaut

Day 5. wet dreams last night. thanks to my will power I did not relapse.

11. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 5...if i quit now I will soon be back to where I started
    And when I started I was desperately wishing to be where I am now. (BIGGEST MOTIVATION )

12. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

13. axiomatic

axiomatic Fapstronaut

Day three. Doing good today despite a few visual dunks. I'm starting to get the hang of this I think.

14. Day 37/90
    Feeling great today with no temptations...probably because I am so tired from having trouble sleeping for the past two weeks as my dopamine levels stabilize and my brain rewires.
    Hope everyone else is doing well and staying strong. You can do it!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  15. Stack101

Stack101 Fapstronaut

Check in. Day 5 let’s gooooo

17. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm definitely stealing this and making it my status.

Day 9 for me. I hope to have a good start of the week. Have a nice start of the week everybody

18. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I try to wake up early. Have a nice breakfast. I'm not me when I'm hungry. Then I try to exercise so I go back to bed tired and ready to sleep.
    I try to stay away of a computer with internet especially when I'm alone.
    Wish you the best brother.

19. Mohammad Almoatz

Mohammad Almoatz Fapstronaut

20. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 19/90 on the go. Woke up and completed the novel "monk who sold his Ferrari". It helped me regarding my past. Didn't use phone till noon. Tomorrow planning on new novel. Feeling peaceful at present moment. Both bad days and good days will be there. Never give up . Cheers guys.