1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favourite Animu?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ProtagonistOfMyLife, Mar 8, 2019.

1. ProtagonistOfMyLife

ProtagonistOfMyLife Fapstronaut

I know that quite a few guys here enjoy to watch animu from time to time. So I just wondered what your favourite animus are?

Starru and Deleted Account like this.
  2. One piece, berserk, naruto, jojo, fma brotherhood, free!, dbz, hunter x hunter, pokemon, mushishi, there are more i cant think of.

Deleted Account and Re:Born like this.
  3. ProtagonistOfMyLife

I watched Berserk in full, fma brotherhood too. One piece and naruto partly, become too longwinded for my taste. I have heard Mushishi is pretty good, but never watched it. Pokemon, well that was in my childhood, but I enjoyed it then I guess.

4. mushishi is a chill anime, involves ghosts and stuff, will mushi anyways, its a great anime to chill and drink some hot tea while watching. I know onepiece and stuff is long but they are so worth watching, or you could read the manga, generally i am not a huge manga person but one piece does it very well.

Re:Born likes this.
  5. ProtagonistOfMyLife

I also enjoyed Cory in the house. One of the true classical animes.

GigglingTrout likes this.
  6. the best

7. also forgot to mention my hero academia, i love that so much.

8. ProtagonistOfMyLife

You will get along great with @DekuHope then.

Hero: HOPE and (deleted member) like this.
  9. haha yah i have seen him around.

Hero: HOPE and (deleted member) like this.
  10. gsherman100

gsherman100 Fapstronaut

Spriggan and Death Note.

11. ProtagonistOfMyLife

Death Note is cool but I don't know spriggan, whats it about?

12. gsherman100

gsherman100 Fapstronaut

It’s actually a movie made some time in the 90’s. Its been some years since I watched it so my explanation will be a bit rusty. Its about a orginazation ran by the Pentagon that trains children into super soldiers. One of them goes rouge as they get older and becomes part of another organization in Japan dedicated to finding lost artifacts. The premise of the movie is that Noah’s Ark Is found in the Himalayas and they discover it’s pretty much a massive ancient machine that can reshape the earth and its atmosphere. It’s pretty much a Genisis Device. There is epic battles in the Himalayas between the rouge spriggan and the Pentagon yo keep them from getting to Noah’s Ark. it’s a pretty epic movie.

13. ProtagonistOfMyLife

sounds decent

14. EvgenNii

EvgenNii Fapstronaut

I have a lot favorites but the best one´s are
    -Berserk
    -Evangelion
    -Clannad After Story
    -Great Teacher Onizuka
    -Beelzebub
    -Hunter x Hunter
    -Jojo
    -Kimi no Na wa.
    and also I love all animes from ghibli studio

15. gsherman100

gsherman100 Fapstronaut

By “Avatar” do you mean Avatar the Last Airbender?

16. EvgenNii

EvgenNii Fapstronaut

Yeah, like this so much
    I watched the full marathon on a day xD

Re:Born and gsherman100 like this.
  17. gsherman100

gsherman100 Fapstronaut

Omg I fucking love Avatar The Last Airbender. That shit got me through middle school. I was very disappointed in The Legend of Kora though. They are apparently working on a live action avatar the last Airbender on Netflix.

EvgenNii and Re:Born like this.
  18. ProtagonistOfMyLife

I enjoy a lot of them. Though Evangelion was kinda cringe sometimes. Havent seen beelzebub yet.

19. - Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z only, and only in japanese.
    - Bleach, i loved this anime soooo much it's sad how it ended. But i loved so much i read all the manga too.
    - Naruto, one of my favorites. I read the manga too. So many epic characters and stories. I just stoped watching Boruto cuz it got boring. I don't know how it is now.
    - Yu Yu Hakusho, one of my favorites back in the day. I love the intro of this anime.
    - Rurouni Kenshin, if you haven't seen the OVA Trust and Betrayal watch it asap, it is the best OVA in anime history. A must watch.
    -Berserk, Epic, i didn't watch the new in 3d, i don't think i will.
    - Death Note, awesome anime although i didn't finish it. I gotta watch it again.
    - Samurai Shamploo, if you like samurai stuff you gotta watch it, it is a short anime too.

I have seen other animes but the ones i liked the most are these ones, Dragon Ball Z, Bleach and Naruto are special to me. I tried one piece, it is very cool but it has so many episodes and it kinda made me lose interest. I wanna watch Boku no Hero Academy because people say it is awesome, but i'm doing the monk mode so at the moment i'm not watching anything. But i will in three months. If you like manga, i recommend reading Vagabond, it is one of the best mangas out there, the art and story are perfect, it is gonna change your life. :)

justafriend and Re:Born like this.
  20. same, its not anime but we all know that, still one of my most favorite cartoons of all time!, i even have my 62 year old granddad watching it and hes loves it!.

EvgenNii and Re:Born like this.