1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Weeks without fap effects (weird)

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Johnny13, Feb 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Johnny13

Johnny13 Fapstronaut

So I'm not sure if thats the right place to share, but I'd like to share with you a common "side effect of NoFap"
    Sometimes when you stop it for a week or two you get all the benefits for motivation, energy and work flow..
    But the other side of that is I'm becoming angry at people, you can very easily piss me off and sometimes I won't control myself as much as u want.

Also guys, have you experienced the feeling when you're out in public, grocery store etc.. And you see not the prettiest women, but just a beautiful one, and you'd just want to bang with her..? (what to do in this case, if you don't have a partner)
    I'd love to hear your opinions and experiences.

At the end of the story, I still didin't get how to manage it and use for my favor .

Peace

justafriend likes this.
  2. 4DCreator

4DCreator Fapstronaut

I had extreme anger after 30 days of nofap..then back again in 32 days..it comes on the surface. It is normal, you just need to go through and try to control yourself and eventually let it go at home into the pillow. I was punching the pillow.

If you see a pretty woman you let the emotions and thoughts flow through you. You won't do anything. You can handle it as a man without fapping or having strong sexual fantasies.

justafriend likes this.
  3. It's normal. You are not getting that dopamine fix anymore and everything is irritating you. It will pass.

justafriend likes this.
  4. Johnny13

Johnny13 Fapstronaut

So okay guys, what is next? What happens after a month if not masturbate

Not sure if I'm feeling any better, but I guess that I just have a consistency of focus on daily basis

5. Anger can be common, you have a lot of pent up energy so it is to be expected, when i see a hot girl i think about my future, about what i can have if i stay on the path and work hard.

justafriend likes this.
  6. Johnny13

Johnny13 Fapstronaut

So what is your next steps after you achieve 3-4 weeks or even months..?

7. lif3

lif3 Fapstronaut

Take out your anger... or T... in the gym. And see the gainz that come with it.

I find, it's too difficult to just quit any addictive behavior like fapping alone on it's own. You gotta replace it with something else, preferably something productive that will benefit your life. Working out is a big replacement help. If you cant go to the gym, buy some cheap $20 resistance bands and workout at home. It helps BIG time.

Fix something
    Do some chores
    Meditate
    Wash the dishes
    Clean something
    DIY shit
    Service somebody else
    Volunteer
    Workout
    Stretch

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    Johnny13 and justafriend like this.
  8. just keep living life and constantly try to better myself, be better than yesterdays you.

9. Johnny13

Johnny13 Fapstronaut

Don't you ever make that reset of day counting? Just to give yourself another challenge and experience the effect of energy, anger boost

10. sorry could you repeat that?.

11. Johnny13

Johnny13 Fapstronaut

Never mind. Another question I have is: is there any other affects you should be waiting for after NoFap week 4 or more?
    Like you do have after 3-4 days and weeks