1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Am i doing Reverse Kegels correctly?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by SHIELD, Mar 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. SHIELD

SHIELD New Fapstronaut

Hello,

I'm currently on a 127 day streak of no PM as i am suffering from ED & PE issues. Been trying reverse kegels for the last week and when i tried having intercourse with my partner lastnight i had my worse PE problem yet.

So with a bit more research i think i was doing my reverse kegels wrong.
    I know i have to train the PC muscle and not the BC muscle but im having trouble knowing if im doing it right.

Is the PC muscle i want to train between my balls & anus or between my anus and tailbone?

user10111 likes this.
  2. oaty

oaty Fapstronaut

DO NOT train the muscle between your testicles and anus. Thats the BC muscle and flexing this will only make your PE worse.

Check out this thread for more detailed info on PE, kegels, PC, BC muscles etc:
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...d-super-simple-fix.109536/page-8#post-1943139

SHIELD and user10111 like this.
  3. user10111

user10111 Fapstronaut

I also really want to know if I am training the right muscles, i suffered from PE and ED

4. SHIELD

SHIELD New Fapstronaut

Ok thanks for the advice! Been reading that thread and I see youve been training the PC muscle for a couple of months now.

Have you seen any improvements to your PE?

5. Im struggling with this exercise, when I try to train pc muscle I find bc muscle is training much harder. I can't stop bc and train pc only :(

SHIELD likes this.
  6. SHIELD

SHIELD New Fapstronaut

I just read that thread oaty linked and one user said to put a finger on your anus and i find it much easier to find the pc muscle now