1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

17/90
    I'm fine. Today I felt like I will fail but thank God I'm not. I took a cold shower and it went away. Maybe I have to work on my social life, but I have no time, so I don't know.

2. N8erZ

N8erZ Fapstronaut

Unfortunately, I'm back to Day 1, needing to restart and reboot all again. But I know I can, and I'm motivated to keep trying. I'm pursuing really important and fulfilling work today, all day, as I don't have to spend it all at school and thus can choose what to do. I'm ready to keep fighting - so Day 1 and counting.

3. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Thank you brother, I really waited when you will write me :emoji_pray:
    And thanks for that video, Im now watching it ^^

4. 30/90. Another milestone on the journey.

5. 79/90...yesterday night I had the first wet dream in my life and it was fantastic!!! LOL. The weird thing is that I woke up refreshed with appreciation and no chaser effect whatsoever...one more day my brothers...

6. Sam99

Sam99 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

7. Thank you my brother!

8. Day 13/90
    Suffering from urges but my will is stronger than my thoughts. I will not let all those days of nofap go to waste. I will fight till very end. I am not overconfident.

Starboii, win_harsha, bakes and 4 others like this.
  9. Curly lee jones

Curly lee jones Fapstronaut

A new day, more than ever i am pretty sure that pmo it is just a way out of our problems. the real problem came from something that happened in our childhood, not all the time ismwassomething really bad but the perception we had as a child...easily something hurts us very deep... most of the times is abandoned...... i am really sure i was because i did not spend a lot time with my mom she was always working so i was alone all the time i did not really remember when all rhis start but i think it was with our cousins and that is really sad and sick. i am writing all this going back in time and giving myself love and good reasons to abandoned pmo .

10. athinarine

athinarine Fapstronaut

11. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 14/90 ...exams are on so very busy these days .I WaNt To MaKe It ThIs TiMe
    ''YOUR BEST TEACHER IS YOUR LAST MISTAKE''!!

12. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

17/90...let go just for today :emoji_dolphin::emoji_dolphin:

13. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

Check-in day 23. I'm reaching 30 challenges and 60 challenges and 90 and 365 challenge afterwards. Trust me, Since I didn't live with PMO. My life is gradually change a lot. My works are got promotion. My mood is always relax. Moreover, I really love to do what I like , such as Leaning English, Playing the guitar, Listening music, Doing exercises or Flirting some girls, haha. I'll never give up. Trust me. I can do it which means you absolutely can do it.

14. Redwood76

Redwood76 Fapstronaut

Day 4, its come and gone, onto day 5.

15. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

16. Bro, have you tried cold showers? They are stronger than your will and your thoughts!

17. Stack101

Stack101 Fapstronaut

Check in. Day 14 completed ready for 15 tomorrow.

Good luck brothahs