1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

ghost stories

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 22, 2018.

1. christianity is what keeps me from doing it.

Roady likes this.
  2. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

The Lesser Key of Solomon?

3. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

4. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

BravelyKegger likes this.
  5. He will not answer the prayers of mothers of dying children, but he will 'make' a deer appear in a place where it's totally normal for a deer to appear. Fantastic.

Gmork likes this.
  6. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    True story: I was a dying child who was saved by the prayer of my mother. How did you know that???

Glad you took the consideration to assume I wasn't a total idiot. Really kind of you.

See you around.

7. Guess the kids he let die just didn't deserve to live as much as you.

Come on now, an uncommon place for a deer to show would be like, in a hotel lobby in central London- not a meadow. Guess you don't want to ask too much of the big man though- keep a favour in the bank in case you need help scoring a touchdown while an alcoholic father beats his kids. Great stuff.

Tell you what I'm going to go outside now. If there is a water buffalow on the front steps of my building, I will become a Christian.

8. No joy. Probably God is punishing me for spelling buffalo wrong.

9. I was going to go all preachy on you but this is a ghost thread not a religious one, so please lets not involve that here, to clarify you can talk about God, but just not argue about it here. I would prefer not getting a moderator involved.

letter likes this.
  10. good idea, spooky stuff is tempting to me, but i know to stay away from it.

11. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Yeah, because we can be mature adults here, right?

I'm cool with clarifying details as they pertain to the topic of this thread, which I did with @UKGeezer's first reply. If he has some bone to pick with me about religion, he is more than welcome to send me a PM where we can discuss the matter fully in private.

And just for the record, those woods I saw the deer in? I have walked them my entire life. So yeah, when I say it is uncommon to see a deer there, I'm understating myself :)

12. very good idea, i am all for that idea.

letter likes this.
  13. It was going so well until this last sentance. Lame move.

14. One Strong Girl

One Strong Girl Fapstronaut

Interesting post! I’ll have to come back later to read all the stories.

I absolutely love paranormal stories since I was a kid.
    I don’t believe in ghosts the same way I think you guys do. I don’t believe they were people before dying.
    However, in my religion, they are creatures called “Jin” that we can’t see.

I’ve had so many paranormal experiences but they weren’t really that scary like the stories my family tells me about our old house.

Here’s A quick one I had last year:
    I woke up in the middle of the night for no reason and I glanced at my left bedside table and saw a green doll face! The room was dark and I still saw it somehow. I remember I covered my face and went back to sleep. I didn’t remember this until the next day going to college.

15. interesting story, also i dont believe in ghosts but demons, i would like to hear about all of your experiences.

16. I hope you don't still practice that man. O.O That's a cup of tea I don't ever want to drink from.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  17. nor should you, the unknown is fascinating but best left alone.

18. I can get behind this. While I want to read the books that have been banned from the Bible, reading texts to summon demons isn't one of those books.

19. I love things like ghost storries, tarot card stories, thing from christians who share stories.

20. Even the Satantic Bible itself has instructions to never, ever, EVER attempt a demon-summoning ritual. Even if you're unsure or doubt you would actually summon a demon, attempting it out of curiosity or with the intent to disprove something is like holding up a gun you don't know is loaded or not to your head and pulling the trigger.