1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Muslims massacred in Christchurch

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by MLMVSS, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213039

Several Muslims (I heard 24-27) at Friday prayers in mosques were killed in Christchurch, and it’s the first qualified mass shooting in over 20 years. I know I don’t agree much with Muslims and it may have been clear on here, but this is disgusting. I’ve seen people laughing at this. Laughing and overjoyed when families are massacred for practicing their beliefs. This is why I’m not a fan of this political rhetoric.

Luckily our PM Ardern hasn’t blamed guns ***yet*** and instead blamed the rightful suspects: the suspects themselves.

2. KS1994

KS1994 Fapstronaut

It was breaking news in Australia. I never thought I would see a far-right attack in the region, I'm assuming that it's far-right based on the information. The main attacker was an uneducated, bogan deadshit.

MLMVSS likes this.
  3. One Strong Girl

One Strong Girl Fapstronaut

Totally disgusting.
    It’s like a clip from a game!
    I’m so heartbroken.

oh and I believe it’s supposed to be called “terror attack”.

MLMVSS likes this.
  4. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Yeah, I dunno much about them. I didn’t bother to read his manifesto because I don’t believe in giving these people the glory they desire. But he was definitely messed up.

Most definitely a terror attack. I didn’t have the entire story when I posted this

5. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Yeah, totalitarianism and authoritarianism in general brings disgusting behaviour, then they set up their own Right vs Left conflict to gather fanbases and enact their toxic beliefs via “at least this is better than [enemy group] ruling.” Once people realise the true fight is authoritarianism vs libertarianism, statism vs freedom, oppression vs Liberty, the top vs the bottom, the people vs the elite, etc., I’m sure the narrative would all collapse.

6. Bombadil

Bombadil Fapstronaut

Dude. This is not OK. 50 odd people have been shot, and you're saying they're just the same as the guy who did it. That's pretty damn offensive and ignorant.

7. White nationalists and radical Islamists are the same kind of human garbage.

MLMVSS likes this.
  8. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

I beg your pardon! Muslim extremists I meant to say.

My sympathies go to all the victims and families

Gotham Outlaw and MLMVSS like this.
  9. I did read his manifesto and he is not far right. He hates conservatism, hates capitalism, and defines himself as an eco fascist. He claims not to hate any non whit race unless they 'invade' traditionally european settled countries. Unfortunately the media calls people far right or right wing extremist whenever they can, normally without evidence. This only further divides us, and radical division is one of the things the shooter was aiming for.

I'm devastated by this attack and I hope the people in Christchurch can overcome it.

Slick Willie and MLMVSS like this.
  10. KS1994

KS1994 Fapstronaut

Most of the ways you have described him would classify him as a supporter of far-right ideology. A quote from his police statement goes "...Recently working as a kebab removalist, just a regular white man fighting for the future of my people".

I understand your point of unfounded media speculation. But if something looks like a duck, walks like a duck, acts like a duck and when skinned, hung up in a Chinese restaurant, cooked, prepared and served like a duck........

11. "I hate violent extremists so I'm gonna go kill some violent extremists"....yeah that makes perfect sense. It's like SJWs suppressing the rights of "fascists." None of them seem to understand that by stooping to "their" level you're becoming the thing you hate. Maybe people like this hate each other because they don't realize that they're just staring in the mirror? Projecting things they hate about themselves onto others?

Gotham Outlaw, MLMVSS and KS1994 like this.
  12. Today I realize how fucked up the internet is. I woke and I end up watching a sicko killing Muslims while I was sipping my coffee.

13. He literally wants and calls for violence and racial wars. He's batshit.

MLMVSS and Deleted Account like this.
  14. Insofar as he is a white nationalist, sure, he agrees with the far right on that, but everything else that the far right believes such as economic policies, he does not necessarily adhere to. I'm usually a fan of labelling somebody as this or that if they have labelled themselves as something else. And, while obviously fucked up, his beliefs as stated in the manifesto are quite credible. Why would he try to hide anything.

MLMVSS likes this.
  15. I'm sorry but there have been so many ISIS attacks in EU and everyone said he's a lone wolf he's not a muslim.
    Now when a white dude does it all of the far right gets associated with it???

I knew this was coming btw because of all the attacks muslims have done to the EU etc lately.
    I see this more as this guy just wanting to give payback for those attacks

MLMVSS likes this.
  16. Yeah RIP. Honestly, I watched the leaked video, he live-streamed the whole thing. Really, extremely disturbing watching all those people getting fucking gunned down. I think halfway thru the vid, a dude tried to rush him but he fucking gunned his was down really quick. Left him gasping for air and whatnot. Then just open fired into a group of Muslims in the corner.

I could be wrong, but i think he got caught in a car ride after that happened. I'm not one in support of the law handling justice, but i hope he gets life in prison.

recon117 and MLMVSS like this.
  17. Look around carefully how hate towards Serbians is rising as well.

Yet people havent done anything wrong.

MLMVSS likes this.
  18. I read the story on a local news site and almost got sick from the comments. The majority there said that the Muslims were asking for it. We're all fucked.

19. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

This post didn't age well. Your PM wants strict gun control. New Zealand is soo fucked now. You can look at the UK and Australia to see how that plays out. People getting arrested for facebook posts and other bullshit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.