1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Muslims massacred in Christchurch

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by MLMVSS, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nah, no Ustaša or Četnik will ever come back in former yugoslavian countries.
    They served their purpose in 90's - To divide people and to put private national banks within each country.

This terrorist attack was more likely planned event.
    One reason is to put blame on serbs so they let go of Kosovo (which serves as a satellite state to NATO and USA for drug traffic)
    And also to put blame on right wing political views as well as to increase hate and tension between two religions.

Dont fall for it people. Obviously no human life is more or less valuable,no matter which innocent life is taken away is terrible.

However, just look how many news are covering it, and they will keep talking about it at least for the next week.

No matter left or right wing, they all belong to the same structure that's financing them both mainly to divide and misguide people. Think for yourselves.

2. Anyone coming into a thread about a bunch of Muslims being murdered, to talk shit about Muslims, can go screw themsleves. You should be ashamed. This is absolutely not the time or place.

I'm so sickened by the heartless people, not just here but all over the world, who have no compassion for this hatred and disgusting behavior. Some people say that the Muslims are just as bad as the murderer? Well, I say that anyone who has no compassion for these innocent lives being taken just because they don't agree with their religion is just as bad as the murderer. I can't fathom how anyone can be that heartless. It doesn't matter if you don't agree with their religion. They were human beings minding their own business praying, and they were murdered for it. That's horrible, and I hope the person responsible is brought to justice and comes to repentance for his horrendous actions.

3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

4. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

All over the world horrible things happen every single day. What's more disgusting to me is the main stream media double standard and bias. Did the Bataclan massacre get such global coverage and outrage by those in the media, fuck no.

5. Roffelaar

Roffelaar Fapstronaut

Couldn't agree more. I am taking boxing classes and in my boxing group are a few muslims. They are the kindest and nicest people of the whole group in my opinion. There is a lot of hate in this world and for absolutely jackshit. Everybody thinks they are better than someone else when in fact the people that are talking shit about muslims right now are the toxic degenerates of this society that didn't get a brain when they were born. Feel sorry for them :p

KS1994 and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Roffelaar

Roffelaar Fapstronaut

In which cave did you live the past few years?

7. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

The reality cave. The see through the Bullshit cave.

8. Roffelaar

Roffelaar Fapstronaut

It has always been the opposite.

9. Dude... this is psychotic.

You literally just said that media bias and double standards are MORE DISGUSTING TO YOU than people getting murdered!

I honestly can't believe what I'm reading. You need to get your head out of politics, because you are so far in the clouds that you can't even see humans beings for what they are anymore. Wow. That's so insane to me.

10. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

LOL, the outrage huh. Yawns. The media isn't outraged at all the human beings massacred by islamic terror, but because this wasn't committed by a muslim the media cranked up the virtue signalling dial to its max.

I believe it was obama and Rahm Emmanuel that said "never let a good crisis go to waste".

11. Amen. I used to have a good Muslim friend here on the forums. Any old school nofappers remember taqwa? He was a really great guy. We had a deep friendship, talked about our religious differences all the time. He shared his beliefs with me, as a Muslim, and I shared mine with him, as a Christian, and we appreciated each other for our differences and the way we could learn from each other and grow as people.

They're human beings. Having no compassion for their MURDER because "bad stuff happens all the time," is despicable. If that's your stance on someone getting murdered, God help you.

MLMVSS likes this.
  12. Yeah, I am fucking outraged. Any decent human being on the planet should be outraged when people are murdered and someone has to audacity to say "eh, bad stuff happens, but the REAL problem is the media!"

You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself. I hope someday you are, but clearly that day is not today.

13. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I don't jump when the media tells me I should be outraged when it's convenient for them. Was there this much outrage for the Bataclan massacre? You are so one-sided it is ridiculous.

14. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

On 13 November 2015, as part of a series of Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) terrorist attacks across Paris, three gunmen who were French nationals of Algerian descent conducted a mass shooting at the Bataclan. An Austrian duo, the White Miles, had completed their performance, and the American rock band Eagles of Death Metal were in the midst of their performance when three gunmen wearing suicide belts entered the theatre, firing at people at random, and taking hostages. The police later stormed the theatre, and two gunmen killed themselves during the police raid by detonating suicide vests they were wearing; a third was killed by police gunfire before he could detonate his vest.[13] Two of the attackers, Samy Amimour and Omar Ismaïl Mostefaï, were French citizens. The third attacker, Foued Mohamed-Aggad, was carrying what was thought to be a stolen Syrian passport.[14][15] As a result of the attacks, 90 people were killed and over 200 were wounded. The band members of Eagles of Death Metal and most of the road crew escaped unharmed, although their merchandise manager was among the fatalities

15. This is dumbest thing I've ever heard. Who gives a fuck about what the media tells you to feel? Your conscience should be telling you to feel compassion for people being murdered. Or hey, idk, how about GOD? You know, the person you claim to believe in?

Your strawman arguement is absolutely ridiculous, and it's clearly just your way of justifying your hatred for Muslims. I see right through it. If my neighbor got shot and I said I was sad about it, would you come to me and say "well why weren't you sad about MY neighbor getting shot?!" Idiotic. You should be outraged at both. You should be saddened by both. You should have an ounce of fucking compassion for human lives being taken.

Honestly, it takes a hell of a lot for me to block someone on here, but congrats, buddy. You've earned it.

recon117 and MLMVSS like this.
  16. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

How do you know I don't feel any outrage or compassion, just because I didn't type those sentiments on here, smh. You don't even know me at all. I don't ever expect you to understand.

17. This is not a laughing matter. You can take that popcorn and shove it. Blocking you too, and you can have fun talking to your buddy about how crazy I am for caring about Muslim people being killed.

I honestly can't understand how people can be so heartless. This is a thread about human lives being taken. This is not the time for this shit.

MLMVSS likes this.
  18. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Does this mean I am off your Christmas shopping list too, I hope not.

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

lol. Just don't forget your backwards ballcap.

20. Seriously though I'm saying that it can be fun to talk about issues like this on social media but it too often leads to an "outrage high". You don't ever see the users with the longest streaks participating in these discussions. I speak from personal experience. The outrage high is addicting and PMO is the best medicine. A bunch of Muslims dying on the other side of the world isn't relevant in any way to my own personal struggle with PMO, so why worry about it here. Same goes for the media too, hard as it may be, it's just not relevant to my own struggle with PMO, so trying not to worry about it here. If @Castielle wants to block me, fine, but she's only blocking me because she knows I'm right

Ra's Al Ghul and Deleted Account like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.