1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Muslims massacred in Christchurch

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by MLMVSS, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Yeah, it's crazy that this is about elevating a certain group to a status where they should receive no criticism/scrutiny and inordinately impose on others "outrage" when the shoe drops on the other foot and they are on the receiving end of another wacko's personal jihad instead of being the perp as they so frequently are.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  2. How does caring about Mulsim people's deaths make me a man hater? Also, I'm happily married... so, not a "femcel" either. This is the dumbest insult I've ever heard.

Deleted Account and MLMVSS like this.
  3. SuperFurryThing's right tho. Quitting PMO is more important than arguing with people I don't even care about online so consider you and your toxic nature blocked.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  4. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Can we just admit that killing innocent people are bad? Yes, killing Christians in Nigeria is bad, and yes the media should’ve reported it if they were truly unbiased, but it’s not a contest on who dies more. The fact that people die simply for their religious beliefs should be an outrage and not some stupid “media conspiracy”, and if anyone realises and respects the freedom of religion, it should be Christians, where 200+ million people are still oppressed and risk their lives daily. But murdering innocent people is still murdering innocent people, whether Christian, Islamic, Confucian, Buddhist, atheist, etc.

5. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

That's the whole point! When Christians or other innocents get murdered by islamic terrorists, the media just marches on non-chalantly to the sports scores. However when it's muslims on the receiving end of murders holy shit stop the presses, time to be outraged and very sad. They are completely one-sided and predictable. Fuck the media, they've been like this for years even before Trump came on the scene calling these scumbags out.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

NZ has been going under for quite awhile, done by both National and Labour, by prioritising corporatism and nepotism over the environment and their people. 95%+ of the water’s polluted with bacteria and disease, immigrants can rightfully discriminate in business against natives and towards other immigrants, a 1% homeless rate (5x the USA) that politicians think handing out money is the only solution, and whoever isn’t homeless lives in shoddy-built housing that gets cold as arse when the Sun goes behind a cloud. There are many positives of being here, but I feel our politicians don’t care about solving actual issues. It’s sad that Labour brought life and freedom here during the 1980s, and are now pressed to destroy the progress they made.

7. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

That doesn’t mean disrespect the Muslims that die. That’s the media’s issue, not Muslims’. Even then, it’s more of Western countries vs third-world countries that the media focuses on. We heard non-stop about the Paris bombings, Brussels, Orlando, etc., because they happened in typically-peaceful, developed, non-war areas. Nigeria isn’t that. It’s not my excuse, but it’s probably what the media prioritises because we just relate more to other Western countries.

8. splinter

splinter Fapstronaut

well muslims commit terrorism on others

9. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

The reason I feel this way is because the media spins this narrative and when the narrative doesn't mathematically add up in a logical manner and I don't respond the way the media would like is their doing, not mine. The fact that they're so inconsistent on reporting what should/should not be outraged over is the double edged sword that they choose to wield around with impunity. There are many that gladly eat up their propaganda/bullshit; not me.

10. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

These victims were not terrorists. They were innocent worshippers who didn’t kill anyone. Just because someone is a Muslim doesn’t mean they’re terrorists nor do they deserve death. There are almost 2 billion Muslims in the world; do you believe all of them are terrorists?

11. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

12. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

This doesn’t mean this is media-hyped outrage. People died a violent death due to their religious beliefs. That should be outrage for anyone. And I don’t care what the media tells me to get outraged or not over; anyone with a conscience knows innocents being slaughtered is deserving of outrage.

13. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

So you agree that not all Muslims are terrorists then? All being 100%, of course.

14. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I agree, but dam near all terrorists seem to always be muslim. It's in their koran to wage Jihad on infidels and the Western world. The majority of the horrific terror attacks all over Europe and the USA the last few years makes this New Zealand attack pale in comparison.

15. zeekland

zeekland Fapstronaut

Pretty sure I saw a clip last night where she did.....it's always a gun grab when something like this happens because they want to play on the people's emotions. They said "automatic weapons" 1000 times (which if he had would have killed far more than 49) and they fail to mention that someone with a gun ran him off one site, reason why only one location had a low death count.

I'm the opposite...I want guns in more American's hands, if every law abiding citizen was trained and carrying these thugs wouldn't rack up a count like this. Media always goes for the scare tactics, they never mention when mass shootings like this are ended by some random person that is armed.

Gotham Outlaw and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  16. How is this so complicated to understand? People get killed, you feel compassion. The media shouldn't have to tell you whether or not to feel compassion for murder victims.

MLMVSS likes this.
  17. To be clear, I'm agreeing with you, not yelling at you.

MLMVSS likes this.
  18. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

It isn't about feeling compassion, that's so obvious it doesn't need to be mentioned. It's all about the media's social engineering the masses to feel more compassion to muslim victims than to victims of muslim terror that's been rampant for many years now, ie. Bataclan, London, Bastille day massacre, etc etc.

19. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Fucking Based! You Sir are a rational human being. I totally agree.

20. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Yeah. Unfortunately I spoke too early on my declarations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.