1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Anamikudu

Anamikudu Fapstronaut

day 2 completed...this time i should reach my goal

RiseToGreatness and Blackman92 like this.
  2. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

Day 47/90
    Another day to bury this nasty habit
    I can slowly feel my mind drifting away from this terrible thing
    I see nudity on TV and I don't react to it, it's just pixels on a screen there's no way I will let it affect me
    My friend showed me shows with lots of sexual content but as long as there's no simulated intercourse I'm ok
    Also, becoming the master of not touching myself, giving zero attention to my erections and they just go away with time
    I also have fantasies creeping in now and then but I try not to give attention to them
    These feelings of desire come and go like waves on a beach, all I have to do is wait them out and they will pass with time
    Have blessed day everyone and take care of yourselves!:)

3. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

false start for me, sorry brothers. zero again. no binging but i feel like a damn hypocrite, i inspire others but i can´t keep my shit together :mad::mad:. but i will make the reboot, i know i can.

4. 84/90...I hope this releases the anxiety for those dealing wiith urges...but at some point, they weaken a great deal. The greatest danger then is not a huge urge to knock you but your mind convincing you that you are now in control and that perhaps you can PMO in moderation....dont trust those lies...and never give up.

5. It can be defeated

It can be defeated Fapstronaut

Man relapsed twice today. Sorry brothers. I need to go over my notes and learn how I can avoid them next time.

RiseToGreatness and DetroitRok like this.
  6. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Your honesty is still something...

7. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

You’re not a fraud. Not a hypocrite. You’re not a failure. Supporting you as you support us! It’ll come.

8. Redwood76

Redwood76 Fapstronaut

Edging be DANGEROUS. Relapsed due to edging. I saw the advice, I ignored the advice, I fell into the trap. Once you get going, it is near impossible stop. Never give up. Learn from your mistakes and keep moving forward.

9. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

Day 5.

A little disappointed with myself at work, feeling inadequate. But, instead of PMO to feel better I’m looking to learn from mistakes and double down on effort. Party on Wayne.

10. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

I’ve experienced this exactly. Totally agree that edging almost surely leads to relapse.

RiseToGreatness and Harrylucid like this.
  11. Sam99

Sam99 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

12. Strong007

Strong007 Fapstronaut

Hi all,

Day 15/90 and all is going fine. Stay strong and keep going. Good luck for all

13. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Im very happy everytime when youre quoting me, because your advices are very good and they are helping me. Thanks bro, really appreciate it :emoji_pray:

14. You know that the first 48 are the hardest...But you got this and you have done it before and you are healing through it all because of the awareness you are doing on this journey. Hang in there my brother. Never give up..

15. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

22/90
    I had a good day, but a lot of sexual thoughts, but I know that every time they come to me and i say no, i will be even stronger for the next time. I have a lot of motivation to leave this addiction, it can't be stronger then me

16. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 19/90 . If something brings me here it should take me to 90 too. Yesterday I saw a forum where a 14 years old guy managed to go to 341 days and is still continuing . Really amazed and inspired to see it .
    NEVER LET SUCCESS GO TO YOUR BRAIN and NEVER LET FAILURE GO TO YOUR HEART

17. Starting day 2. Yesterday night got severe urges but somehow managed to escape the thing. So here we are day 2. Will keep myself busy throughout the day. And going to exhaust my self with exercise. Hope this streak will be a life changing one, and I'm committed ever than before. Let's see how it goes. See ya mates after the completion of the day.

18. renaissancemerveilleuse

renaissancemerveilleuse Fapstronaut

19. Some thoughts and advice ( of course incl. Me)
    1. Why can't I do it while others can? where am i lacking ?
    2. Am I giving my 100%?
    3. Why am I keep destructing myself while the other colleagues of me keep on hustling to reach their goal? ( it really motivates)
    4. Just remember "one day at a time"
    5. If urges gets stronger. Count each and every second without pmo as success.
    6. Stay away from movies for a while, if you're a movie buff. ( except movies where you're sure that no triggers are present).
    7. Keep a role model ( eg. Jobs, Tesla etc..).
    8. No flirting with girls till the end of the reboot. Unless you think you have control over yourself ( btw that's a trap be careful)
    9. Just imagine yourself being at day 90(How awesome that'll be). If strong urges hit you.
    10. If urges hit you. Hit them back. (Consider abstinence as hitting back the beast).
    11. You're no less than anybody else.
    P.s: Might include other advices you've already heard. Just a collection of things I've read and some experiences. Sorry for bad English
    IF BRAIN TELLS YOU TO DO THINGS(those things) FIGHT BACK AND SAY " I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY".
    " ONE SHOT, ONE OPPORTUNITY"