1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

2. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

23/90
    I had an awesome day. I dod get a good mark frim physics. I was happy cause I had a great feeling of success. Plus I had a great jamming with my friends. I feel so happy, thank God

3. benj

benj Fapstronaut

4. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

23/90...been sick, day off today, resting and watching Netflix...started watching a series that I felt could be risky, and it was, so I stopped and switched to something without nudity...gotta watch those slippery slopes, get off them if we can...remain vigilant everyone...good luck...just today, just today, just today....

5. Starting day 3.Woke up tired and Going to keep myself busy today. So here we are day 3 of 90.

6. Ameer.Hamza

Ameer.Hamza Fapstronaut

7. Day 11.. focus on my Root chakra.. Going to try and get to the gym in the morning after work to feel more grounded. Hope everyone is doing well with this challenge so far. :)

8. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 1 new beginning but I want new end this time.

9. renaissancemerveilleuse

renaissancemerveilleuse Fapstronaut

10. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

I agree

11. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

12. Okay this is a bit long for the challenge wall but I just wanted to share my joy ...

Day 52
    No temptations today and had a great weight training workout during which time I realized there were many reason's why I am glad I am doing this challenge:
    1) It has reduced my anxiety levels in almost every aspect of my life
    2) The shame and guilt feeling of faping while married are almost gone
    3) It helped me see and figure out the long term plan – four 90 day challenges in a row lasting a year
    4) my next 3 challenges will be PM only so I can resume sex with the wife - by then the chaser effect should be gone I hope
    5) It helped me realize I was on the right lifestyle track as I see and experience the benefits and superpowers that nofap has brought me
    6) It helps make me a better person and love my wife better – the ultimate goal
    7) The brain fog is clearing up as each day of nofap passes
    8) I am able to feel my feeling better now - not as numbed out
    9) I feel more resolve to be committed to this process as my success continues
    10) I can see light at the end of the 90 day tunnel now and look forward to completing 365 days on Jan 25, 2020.

13. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

I'm on 29 days. Tomorrow, I'll be reaching 30 challenges and I'm gonna be continuing 60 challenges then. So amazing without PMO. Keep positive attitude at work.

14. Craig365

Craig365 Fapstronaut

Count Me in - NEED to make 90 days

15. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

In thé breakdance group maybe they're waiting for you asking for help. I would pick one and ask if he can help me with one move. If he doesn't shame on him for turning his back on a fellow. If he do then it maybe a start to breaking this loneliness problem. I had a similar case in my new job. I actually wanted to quit. With someone's advice I started asking how they're doing. If they can help me. I prepare coffee when i get there first and take the trash when nobody is around. Things are pretty good now and I feel at ease with them. Good luck.

16. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 24
    All see calm and at ease. Hoping to have a good day and wish everyone to enjoy another day of nofap.

17. Rairah90

Rairah90 Fapstronaut

18. Coldfusion

Coldfusion Fapstronaut

19. Guyperson

Guyperson Fapstronaut