1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Yeah let's keep our forces strong and fierce! I'm counting on you aspiring soldier!

2. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Guns blazing, I’m coming to kill

3. OK great - I'll keep the front lines safe and clear with other high-ranks and our soldiers until you get stronger! Stay on course!

4. Pedro.Conquers

Yes ma’am, will see you in battle soon! Stay safe and strong for the rest of us, until we can get there to be by your side!

5. Question for all members: what are your tactics and strategy for winning this war? Remember the famous Spartan quote: "He who sweats more in training bleeds less in war." So what is your training regime?

6. I relapsed iam starting again

7. I think you're a troll or a spy - what's the point of posting here about relapsing like every 5 minutes? Either you relapse and deepen your addiction or you challenge yourself to become a better, stronger and more focused version of yourself. If you're relapsing so often then please go reach the deepest pit of your addiction - only then you might be motivated enough to change.

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  8. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

9. LancPaul

LancPaul Fapstronaut

Captain
    @LancPaul

10. Deleted Account and MONSTER MONK like this.
  11. I can't believe it but I'm at 2 weeks which makes me a lieutenant.

Stay strong everyone!

12. Relapsed aswell today, goblin horde wiped out 3 in one :( but we'll come back stronger this is our war to win

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  13. Pedro.Conquers

You put him straight.

As for your earlier question, I pray hard and remind myself why I’m doing this and what I will achieve by controlling my addiction. Written strategy and read over my journal.

14. Pedro.Conquers

15. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 54

16. Pedro.Conquers

Can you update the list of inhabitants please?

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  17. Reached day 3.Still a PEASANT.I'm moving forward.

18. Assad-The lionheart

Assad-The lionheart Fapstronaut

19. Ha, it looks like we are pretty close neighbors too then. I'm from Latvia.

:emoji_flag_lt: :emoji_two_men_holding_hands::emoji_two_men_holding_hands::emoji_two_women_holding_hands::emoji_two_men_holding_hands::emoji_two_women_holding_hands::emoji_two_women_holding_hands::emoji_couple::emoji_couple::emoji_two_men_holding_hands::emoji_two_women_holding_hands::emoji_couple::emoji_flag_lv: