1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. GuillaumeDujardin

GuillaumeDujardin Fapstronaut

2. Couple of hours for completion of day 5. Today, In the morning, my brain started rationalising me for relapse. I was kinda sick. So was not strong enough to fight back. I took a nap in the noon. Feeling good now. Strong enough to Pass the day. Thanks for @Cody Dinh , @JR-62 and other fellow fapstronauts for the support and motivation. Will be day 6 tomorrow, Where I lost in previous try, so going to be extra cautious.

FreeyaMind, bakes, Cody Dinh and 2 others like this.
  3. Cubzy

Cubzy Fapstronaut

4. N8erZ

N8erZ Fapstronaut

Day 5/90. Now that I'm intentionally helping others (in person mostly) in defeating their own struggles, I see my feelings are completely normal. I really think this will be my *last* streak, but regardless I'm willing to just keep fighting.

5. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Wow man. I am impressed. Not only at 54 days no PMO, but also without alcohol and caffeine, and working out and chopping wood! I tip my hat to you good sir. That is not easy. Keep it up.

Congratulations!!!! Best of luck moving forward.

6. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

7. i relapsed iam starting again 0/90

8. renaissancemerveilleuse

renaissancemerveilleuse Fapstronaut

9. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

Day 51/90
    Took an ice cold shower this morning to snap me out of urges, feeling refreshed with lots of energy:)

10. Relapsed
    I am relapsing again and again not able to build any streak. I don't know why I am on nofap no motivation. I don't remember why I started it. I shouldn't have throw away my 14 days streak it was a big mistake. I can't continue without binge.

11. Not sure how many days it is since my last relapse. Thoughts coming in again as usual. Being mindful of it and not getting too high or low. Stay late at work before heading to the gym for a short session. Let's get it.

12. just recheck the cause of relapse. Identify the trigger and prepare plan of action for overcoming that trigger. And stay strong buddy. Shit happens. Life is all about focus.

Blackman92, Starboii and DetroitRok like this.
  13. Day 5. Learnt a lot about life in this evening. Skyrocketing stamina.

14. I have noticed my streaks are getting better. FEW OBSERVATIONS on my journey so far.
    1. Limited usage of social media: I just use whatsapp and that too limited. NO Facebook( unless it's necessary), NO instagram ( never will again), Using strict mode on Youtube and watch only if it's useful.
    2. Set yourself some ground rules, and never break them.
    3. Thoughts come and go, you are the one to decide whether to act on it or not.( this really helped me to control myself advice by @JR-62 )
    4. Reading posts in nofap and helping others in the forums.
    5. meditation : this is the
    ass saver
    6. Keeping yourself occupied : Get busy living or get busy dying.
    7. Spending time with yourself and thinking about life: I just sit in the terrace starring at the sky and stars and thinking about life .( tons of positive vibes)
    8. Read a good book other than your curriculum if you are a student.
    9. Interacting with fellow members makes the journey easier. They really are the best motivators.
    P.s: The aforesaid things are learnt from other fapstronauts and from the people i see in everyday life. I'm trying hard to follow these.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2019
  15. @KD357 and they are going to work :)

KD357 and DetroitRok like this.
  16. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

Day 61/90.

I ask for not lighter problems; but, for broader shoulders.

17. CanQuit

CanQuit Fapstronaut

18. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

Sorry bro. Been there so many times. Give yourself a break and get back to living life well!

19. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

Glad you’re starting again! You can do this.

CosmicCrusader likes this.