1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone tried chastity cages to prevent nocturnal emissions/wet dreams at night?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by wetnightmare, Feb 24, 2019.

1. I agree in some things with you but a penis does not have to be fully erect to have a wet dream, I have experienced this myself couple times. I could agree a 100% that it happens during R.E.M but a penis can be either semi or fully erect, this is when a valve shuts so pee would not come out and semen can go through, I failed to be specific on this part I assume people should know about this when taking health class at high school but for those who miss the class I guess. However, research also testimonials of people have demonstrated men having a discharge or emission of semen while awake when bending, sitting, or squatting due to medical issues relating to nerve damage, medications or other internal issues that needs medical attention, this has happen where the penis is not erect at all, it just comes out like pee. Obviously if this happens to someone you should seek a doctor but a small discharge of clear or milky precum or a droplet of a gob of semen at the tip is normal especially if you are retaining semen its just excess fluid. Like I said to WetNightmare, he needs to do his research and everyone's body is different even though we all have a dick and produce semen.

2. Hey if it works for you kuddos, and that is awesome but might not work for others. However just a reminder, Wet dreams or N.E are not wicked or bad its normal to have them. I get that it can be frustrating to have them and not looking forward to sleeping in your semen also cleaning up but you don't lose the same amount of energy as doing fap also you are not relapsing if those are the main concerns.

Trying358 and +TenPercent like this.
  3. Ejaculation as a process is not linked with erection, one can happen without the other. Prostate stimulation often leads to ejaculations without erection. We have agreement on this
    Emissions at nigh are another matter, this area is not well researched but what we do know is that REM sleep is very often accompanied by an erection, so it is more likely to have one than not.

4. Not sure where you getting this info from but that is extremely rare for me. And judging from my research other people tend to report the same. But who knows, maybe you're right. Either way tho, there is no need for erection to have a wd. And having something there will just stimulate ya to have a wd more likely.

5. Cilicio

Cilicio Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "wetnightmare, post: 1922326, miembro: 300288"] Hola. Estoy pensando en comprar jaulas de castidad para prevenir las emisiones nocturnas y los sueños húmedos al dormir. Drena mi energía y la motivación también afecta en gran medida a la recuperación de mi culturismo. ¿Alguien ha experimentado con las jaulas de castidad? [/ QUOTE]
    No lo recomiendo, yo usé por un tiempo un CB 6000, y mi pareja controlaba la llave, realmente es una tortura sobre todo en las horas de la mañana cuando hay una erección