1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

LAST MAN STANDING 9

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by dangerduff, Mar 9, 2019.

1. I think I missed a day update or two but I'm still going good.

2. LilD

LilD Fapstronaut

3. :emoji_smiling_imp:

4. SlavicLad

SlavicLad Fapstronaut

Day 8, check in. I guess I realised why I have an addiction. Strangely enough, only now I understand that I feel kinda insecure about my ability to attract a partner. Probably need to work on myself (or just work harder) to change this. Does anyone have any other suggestions on how to cope with it?

dangerduff and Leader of ME like this.
  5. Blackman92

Blackman92 Fapstronaut

6. Don't worry you did great.

dangerduff likes this.
  7. Please be to motivated to continue not too depressed.

Venkat19, LilD and dangerduff like this.
  8. Don't worry so much about a partner. Do things which make you happy. Work harder but smarter on yourself.

dangerduff likes this.
  9. Good evening, everybody. I was two days at my village. Petting the pets. Planting potatoes. Reading a little bit. Now I am back in the city. I had a great rest. Two days of lots of sleep and less stress. I'm looking for the new week work and moments. Hope everybody have a great week.

10. Anamikudu

Anamikudu Fapstronaut

11. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut

Checking in on day 9.

Deleted Account and Leader of ME like this.
  12. LilD

LilD Fapstronaut

13. Venkat19

Venkat19 Fapstronaut

Realisation is more than what is bargained for, I believe. Let your next move be the one to eliminate the root cause. But how? Im really sorry. Im here to find answer for exactly the same question. Hope we'll find it together.

Deleted Account and Leader of ME like this.
  14. MonkeyDo

MonkeyDo Fapstronaut

15. day 9 and the hardest day I have ever done on NoFap. I was so close to M. So close...
    but no Cigar and I'm still going good day 9 check-in.

16. Morning . Woke up like 5.30am . I wanted to sleep much more because yesterday I read a whole book, travelled, cleaned the house, do some extra work and activities in the village. The thing with no sleep was when I went to bed 0.40am I got a boner, rare for my to have it at night. And when I woke up, too. Gigantic. I got it for 30 minutes when I woke up. There is no stronger wake up alarm than that. If you do not get up it probably will got you crazy. Go for the award of this competition guys, you can do it!

Venkat19 and Deleted Account like this.
  17. Excuse me, but I forget to mention very important thing. As you may know, I am practising semen retention. So I want to say to all that the last three time I got a woman in my dream, trying to seduce me, I am still not capable of managing not to touch her more of the time, but... I am so glad the last three times I woke up just in time. So I got a wet dream 19 days ago. Thank you for the opportunity to share. Have a nice day.

Deleted Account likes this.