1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Reboot Without Girls

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Freeddom_Taker, Mar 6, 2019.

1. How a lot rebooters mention that they rewiring with a SO or they having sex. Yet I'm 7 months in and don't even interested in sexual intercourse or talking to girls for romantic relationship. It's like I'm deprived of libido or drive. I'm close to 30 years old and I've wasted most of my 20's pmoing(7 years). I used to be interested in girls before the addiction or even deep into it I was still interested. Now I go longer than 90 days of nofap and everything disappear.

drkarim likes this.
  2. Capt. U

Capt. U Fapstronaut

Everyone is different man it depends what you want. For me, even before I knew I was a legit addict I was focusing my "game" so I can court woman easier and establish both friendship and romance.

At the moment, I am testing dating while rebooting because I enjoy going out on dates everyone now and then but if it gets to weird I'll go back to no dating during NoFap.

As far as your libido goes, idk man. We have to remember that NoFap is one of many tools in our arsenal of self improvement. Good luck!

3. Qujing Shen

Qujing Shen Fapstronaut

It seems odd that your libido and general drive would diminish with NoFap. You'd think it'd be the opposite, no? After almost 20 days of NoFap, I have periods in the day where I have more intense feelings of sexual desire than I've had in years. I'm expecting that intensity to increase further, but we'll see.

Freeddom_Taker and boichy like this.
  4. Elzapadelagente

Elzapadelagente Fapstronaut

Tranquilo amigo, tenés un desequilibrio de orden sexual y quizás te fuiste al otro extremo. Tranquilo. Son cosas que pasan. Ya irás descubriendo tu nuevo equilibrio más sano. Sigue así.

castlerock39 likes this.
  5. Marik757

Marik757 Fapstronaut

What are you doing to improve yourself while on NoFap? Are you not getting out with friends and meeting new people?

6. No I was drowning in withdrawals from week 2 to 6 Months. It was very difficult to even take a walk. Pmo made me lose all my friends. I simply lost interest in a lot of things(anhedonia).