1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

I'm not ready for true HARD MODE. I'm happily married and want to enjoy those pleasures.... :)

MONSTER MONK and Jefe Rojo like this.
  2. yeah I got told that before too might be true... but it didn't feel it, we were gonna move in together a month before everything ended for this year so it was really serious for our age weirdly plus I was w her for 5 years, I knew her longer than that and she was my best friend and everything but now nothing. It was more than just immature expectations I feel anyway although I might be wrong. It was obviously haram aswell and she knew that so we were gonna get married to make it legal and I talked to her and she said she wanted to, her parents were okay w it since they'd known me so long so it was more than just immature.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    MONSTER MONK likes this.
  3. I don’t blame you at all! I brought hard mode on myself as a cleansing agent. I’m surprised at how much I’m learning about myself. We’ll see how long I last.

Jag Hyde likes this.
  4. If @Jefe Rojo and @WoodsAreLovelyDarkAndDeep are okay with No P&M I'll make the announcement, I don't see it as a problem as that's real O from proper committed relationship not from M or from any casual sex w random woman lol

5. I have no problem with O. P & M are off limits. I may decide to go off hard mode soon anyway.

6. Okay decent, just need @WoodsAreLovelyDarkAndDeep to agree then the 1v1v1 is set :)

7. Love can be really harsh sometimes. I'd say stop living in the past (easier said than done). And drain that energy by exercising.

Now where my enemy so I can crush him?? Xd

8. Jefe Rojo likes this.
  9. After all that means I would be allowed to have private time with my wife. :D :D ...when me and my better half marry in the next -hmmm - few years. :) ...Ohh wait then this challenge is probably over. xD

Jag Hyde likes this.
  10. :D loool official announcement soon @Jefe Rojo , @Hickorydoo , It's a great 3 way standoff the stand off will be so good.

11. That's right, got to move on and I am going to get ripped trust me hahaha. Enemy coming soon, recruiting going on. There are some others looking for a challenge (look at OP) but it depends if you think it's fair because their streaks are a bit ahead.

12. hmm what if I challange you?
    You day 3 I day 2?

13. IceRocket

IceRocket Fapstronaut

Hey! Can I join?
    (16 yo willing to quit pmo forever (Hardmode) currently in day 3
    I will challenge whoever wants a difficult fight

14. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

Yea you'll just have to be matched up with someone with a similar streak. It won't be immediate, but you'll have an opponent soon.

15. IceRocket

IceRocket Fapstronaut

16. Sounds like a good opponent for @Taqwa1 , no easy fights around here and taqwa is no easy opponent warrior

IceRocket likes this.
  17. was just about to say yeah lol but now @IceRocket has joined and would be a formidable opponent, what do you think?

IceRocket likes this.
  18. IceRocket

IceRocket Fapstronaut

It's perfectly ok with me

19. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

Not yet bro...Sorry...Don't feel confident enough... :(

boichy likes this.