1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Chronic Anger and ADHD

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by astupidmonk, Apr 6, 2019.

1. astupidmonk

astupidmonk New Fapstronaut

I didn't know about anger part in NoFap until I just read someone's thread. Today is my 48th day and I am 32 yo.

I was diagnosed with ADHD a month ago and the treatment is ongoing. I have been experiencing extreme anger all of sudden.

I quit ten year old smoking addiction a year ago and quit smoking weed 3 months ago.

questions:
    1st,
    Is anger has something to do with NoFap? Because I have been experiencing this since long. However, after NoFap, it looks like bacame worse. I am not sure though.
    2nd,
    What should I do between these days?
    I mean, it is okay to play with, going close to orgasm and not ejaculating? Or should I not take the risk? I am asking because I am not even touching my penis. what if other NoFappers are having at least some fun except no ejaculation?
    I want to go as far as I can go. I am single and have no possibilities if sex in near future.

benifits so far:
    Extreme clean skin I "Never" had before.
    Sleep early, wake uupearly.
    More energy.
    More motivation and confidence towards life and myself.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. I read ADHD. Hello there ;)

3. Well I am got disagnosed with ADHD since 2nd grade If you got any questions about that topic I would be glad to answer some ^^

4. astupidmonk

astupidmonk New Fapstronaut

I don't know if I should talk about anything other than NoFap or not but thank god! So, I have to take the pills for lifetime, right? How much weight on heart because of the pills? (Fortunately, workout regularly.)