1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This is just sick.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by RobinCoenBrosFan, Apr 6, 2019.

1. RobinCoenBrosFan

RobinCoenBrosFan Fapstronaut

brilliantidiot and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  2. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I won't be voting for him. That's for sure. I never liked him.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  3. I don't really see what the problem is... I mean it probably would have been less awkward if he just didn't say that at all, but its not like he was doing anything inappropriate.

4. RobinCoenBrosFan

RobinCoenBrosFan Fapstronaut

He was just touching them in weird ways and invading their space in that other video of the White House Press Conference (politicans’ kids/grandkids) so it kinda goes beyond the #metoo movement where he was just making sexual advances towards employees who were grown women. Jeff Sessions (as much as I don’t like him either) pushed away his hand so he wouldn’t touch his granddaughter like that.

5. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

6. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

I don't know the whole story here so I'm going to say there's past stuff I'm missing.

7. I was just talking about this specific video. I dont really know much about the guy in general.

8. brilliantidiot

Watch the video I posted. This guy goes a little too far

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. I see you really consider the most important things when choosing who to vote :emoji_face_palm:

10. This is why I've always said that #metoo stuff was political. Theres no way that this guy should have gotten a pass.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  11. brilliantidiot

bump

12. brilliantidiot

He doesn't even have a chance: "poor kids are just as bright as white kids"/"we choose truth over facts"/ confusing NH with vermont/confusing dates and times etc....

He should go to a retirement home and just quit.

13. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

What if you were a parent, he's known for sexual harassment on kids, and he assumes a little kid has the ability of discernment to "allow him to touch" as if it's okay for that kid to bear the pain. This is sick. Pedophilia is real and morally reprehensible obviously and this action shows how the old man may just be perveted into it.

14. I think that's a huge overreaction. Obviously pedophilia is real and morally reprehensible, but to act like a guy putting his arm around a kid makes him a pedophile is ridiculous.

I'm not privy to any allegations against him, nor do I have any personal opinions or feelings about Biden, aside from indifference. I'm just going off of this moment, which to me doesn't seem inappropriate at all.

15. brilliantidiot

Did you watch this video? That is not only putting his arm around a kid.

16. Did you read my comment?

I literally just said that I'm responding to the OP. I have not seen anything else about any allegations against Biden, and I don't have the time, nor do I care enough, to go scouring the internet looking for this stuff. I was just responding to the video that was posted, and I thought it was silly to act like that was a big deal, because it was nothing.

17. The stuff in that video is absolutely creepy. I still stand by what I said about the original post being an overreaction though, based just off of that one comment. But all of these clips together paint a much worse picture.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  18. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

Do we even need politicians? How about just leaving everything to experts and then just have some randomly selected people overseeing them to make sure they're not being corrupt?

19. brilliantidiot

To be honest with you that would not work. It would be nice if the politicians were experts as well, but its unrealistic.

20. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

It shouldn't. I am not a U.S citizen but the fact that anyone with a suit can become a politician is disgusting. It is more about image than about doing your job.

This comment had nothing to do with the thread.

Asgardian36 likes this.