1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. benj

benj Fapstronaut

25/90
    Mhen this is a natural reset button, keep pushing.

2. renaissancemerveilleuse

renaissancemerveilleuse Fapstronaut

3. renaissancemerveilleuse

renaissancemerveilleuse Fapstronaut

Way to go man ‘

solitude_ and Cody Dinh like this.
  4. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

thanks so much bro. Keep positive attitude at work.

5. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

Check-in 49/90. Stop goofing off and come back to work. Have a nice day.

6. perhaps you should start with 3 day challenge mate. It'll help you to get past the hardest first 48 hours.

7. Congrats in advance on 50 days mate.

win_harsha and solitude_ like this.
  8. Check in day 13. Had weird dreams and woke up in the midnight. But not today. stay strong mates.

9. DannyDudicle

DannyDudicle Fapstronaut

Im back after long while. Found this and want to start a 90 day challenge. Ended up getting back into pmo and ive come to terms with realizing I have an addiction to P. Starting now after just engaging in pmo few hours ago. Tomorrow will be my day one and ill post then. P has consumed my life and I need to overcome this addiction. I'll post 1/90 tomorrow night before bed. I can do this.

RiseToGreatness and solitude_ like this.
  10. Day 4 of no PM
    Day 73 of no alcohol or caffeine
    Day 41 of weight training 3X wk.
    Just checking in and have to admit all is well!
    Stay strong friends ...

11. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

Thanks so much bro. I can't wait for reaching 50 days. I can't like your comments mainly because I've liked over 50 likes today but I really appreciate your comments. Have a great day

12. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

13. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hey fapstronauts! I hate when I relapse. I get ashamed and isolate. Today I'd like to come back and face about 3 facts.
    1. Orgasm from PM will always and always feel good. For those 5 seconds. Always. But nothing good will ever follow. 12 years since I used M for the first time. 5 seconds of exctasy followed by painful feelings of guilt, shame...
    2. The only way is abstinence. Whether I like it or not. There is no version in this where I miraculously use M or P and then that's it. It will never end there.
    3. It doesn't work alone. Believe me on this the longest I've went without PMO was when I was actively involved in the forum. The idea that I'm not alone and a consistent daily awareness that I'm addicted to PMO and that there is a solution is what keep me going.
    So I hope to remember this when I think of relapsing again.
    On Day 1.
    Have a good day everyone.

14. CosmicCrusader

CosmicCrusader Fapstronaut

15. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

5/90 in the pocket!

Resisting heavy urges.
    Stay strong every1!

16. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

Day 88. Three days left to 90.

Yesterday and today had urges. But they are gone fortunatelly.

I can see that when there is some conflict/quarrel with my wife or when being tired it's harder to control my eyes. I start to look at other women with more lust.

Today words from the Bible, the Book of Proverbs, chapter 5 helped me a lot to get back on track today:

3 For the lips of a forbidden woman drip honey, and her speech is smoother than oil,
    4 but in the end she is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.
    5 Her feet go down to death; her steps follow the path to Sheol;
    6 she does not ponder the path of life; her ways wander, and she does not know it.
    7 And now, O sons, listen to me, and do not depart from the words of my mouth.
    8 Keep your way far from her, and do not go near the door of her house,
    9 lest you give your honor to others and your years to the merciless,
    10 lest strangers take their fill of your strength, and your labors go to the house of a foreigner,
    11 and at the end of your life you groan, when your flesh and body are consumed,
    12 and you say, “How I hated discipline, and my heart despised reproof!
    13 I did not listen to the voice of my teachers or incline my ear to my instructors.
    14 I am at the brink of utter ruin in the assembled congregation.”
    15 Drink water from your own cistern, flowing water from your own well.
    16 Should your springs be scattered abroad, streams of water in the streets?
    17 Let them be for yourself alone, and not for strangers with you.
    18 Let your fountain be blessed, and rejoice in the wife of your youth,
    19 a lovely deer, a graceful doe. Let her breasts fill you at all times with delight; be intoxicatedd always in her love.
    20 Why should you be intoxicated, my son, with a forbidden woman and embrace the bosom of an adulteress?

17. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 14 - Two whole weeks. I feel awful. Last few days I have terrible dreams and sleep. I sleep more and more every day. Depression is very high. Urges are on minimum, nothing that I can fight off, but this feeling of emptiness is huge. I am not present in the moment more than ever. I can't concentrate at all. While I talk to someone or watch something or read something, I lose myself. This starts to be unbearable.

18. solitude_

solitude_ Fapstronaut

Day 7.
    couple of tough days .. having pain all over my joints which is weird for a 24 old guy i think ..