1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed 60 days No PMO Hardmode..WooHoo

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Mar 13, 2019.

1. bloom

bloom Fapstronaut

You are an inspiration my friend

2. I will tell you secret to how to control your urges when i complete 200 days hardmode....i promise you..it is the thing which no member of these community ever tell anyone..

28yrsold likes this.
  3. thanks brother for your blessings...i hope you also achieve that streak

4. thank you brother...but I am not an inspiration right now...I will when i complete 300 days mark without any sexual activity...And i definitely know that the day will come when i feel that I am the conqueror of the world

5. Good going brother...F**k the urges..show them who you are what are you capable of

6. thank you for your blessings brother

7. 28yrsold

28yrsold Fapstronaut

Looking forward to it. BTW, what's your current strike?

8. Orgasm is the feeling of sexual pleasure at the time of the ejaculation and the masturbate and sex are the act to reach the orgasm

9. I know brother I am also affected by severe social anxiety..But after avoiding this habit for some days now i feel different..anxiety is reducing..The worst side effect of the masturbation is the social anxiety

10. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

11. Promo

Promo Fapstronaut

But can you have real sex with a lady

12. Thank you Brother

TimeToQuitNow likes this.
  13. Not now.... Until I get completely healed

14. Jonas 2:10

Jonas 2:10 Fapstronaut

15. I needWater_759

I needWater_759 New Fapstronaut

Nice profile

16. Will Quitting PMO help in improving our concentration levels and also will it have any improvement in the way we look?

17. Thank You Brother

18. Yes..Definitely..My concentration is getting better day by day..

19. Thank You Brother

20. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Short and straight to the point, from the heart to heart. You man, made me laugh and give me the strength to continue on my journey. Thank you! I wish you all the best! And of course, congratulations!