1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 3, almost slipped last night. Guys I'm still going through a really rough chaser effect since I relapsed a couple weeks ago. I know it gets better, but please someone tell me it gets better! Urges had me going bonkers, I was right on the edge of cracking all night. Will do some exercise today, and take some melatonin before bed, hopefully that will help. Just gotta get through these first few days!

The_Fisher, HE^MAN, Puretim and 6 others like this.
  2. 28 days in! I have seen what nofap can do for me in just a few days; High energy, clear skin and a strong urge to improve my life dramatically.

Urðr, max9292, The_Fisher and 10 others like this.
  3. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

Twenty-first day without pmo. I am doing a list updating every day about why I don't want pmo:
    day 1) I want to recover passion in my life;
    day 2) I want harmony with other people;
    day 3) I want to listen to my emotions;
    day 4) I want to recover self esteem;
    day 5) I want to love myself;
    day 6) I want to appreciate the little things of life;
    day 7) I want to appreciate quotidianty;
    day 8) I want to live my pulses;
    day 9) I want to enjoy also bad moments;
    day 10) I want to feel energic;
    days 11-13) I want to respect myself;
    day 14) I want to have lightness in life;
    day 15) I want be a good friend;
    day 16) I want overwhelm difficulties of life;
    day 17-21) I want to have good performances in sport.

The_Fisher, HE^MAN, Puretim and 7 others like this.
  4. benj

benj Fapstronaut

27/365
    Mhen long way to go

Urðr, The_Fisher, HE^MAN and 7 others like this.
  5. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Of course it will get better. The urges fade away every time without fail, you just have to wait them out a little bit. I still get the urges, sometimes it is pretty intense, and then they fade away after a few minutes or hours or maybe a few days. It never takes more than a few days. And over time they return less often and you get more in the pattern of not acting on them.

6. Thanks buddy, I knew that, but really needed to hear it. :)

7. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

8. freezemar

freezemar Fapstronaut

9. DannyDudicle

DannyDudicle Fapstronaut

Day 2/365 chamomile tea, bed soon, great day!

Urðr, Boxer477, The_Fisher and 4 others like this.
  10. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

Check-in 51/90. It seems I've got rid of PMO in my life, yet I don't know in my near future. I'm trying to beat 90 and 365 challenge. It's my goal. Believing in God and humanity. Have an awesome everyone

Urðr, Boxer477, The_Fisher and 5 others like this.
  11. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 12
    @Caleb
    Checking in for day 12
    Next time smile back and ask her how she is doing.A compliment about her smile or being in great shape wouldn't go amiss followed by "maybe I should buy what you are buying" (say this with a smile in a fun way)since you mentioned you were at the supermarket,right?

Use the surroundings to strike up a fun conversation with her but make her prove she is worthy of your time by saying "hey I just hope your personality is as striking/good as your looks (whilst smiling inquisitively).

12. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

13. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in. 50 days one day at a time.

14. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

Stay strong
    Stay focused
    Stay motivated

15. 1/365
    I did not do well the last two days. I struggled I lost it. I start at day 1. How much I was driven. Terrible. I am like the drinker who gets drunk once all few months. Then looses it badly and then lives a completely not alcoholic life. That’s me.
    Each time I am humbled deeper and I am strongly determined that this time I will not allow this life blocking urge to come inbewteen me and life and drag everything down which it does each time. I have a purpose and direction. When I am hooked I forget that and it holds me back a lot. I realize a lot about this. I eliminated all posts of yesterday and work on being what I can be and want to be.

16. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

Thanks, I'll keep that in my mind ,
    Very good point.
    You Pushed me to start a conversation /relationship with them for the next time if this type happened.

17. iamready!

iamready! Fapstronaut

i really did mess up, i relapsed. Disappointed and feeling like shit but i'ma pick myself up and give it my all . am not gonna let this control my life!!!!
    day 0/365

18. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

Thank you @happysloth.
    Good tip, but I think it's better that my body pays attention to one's personality and intention at first .
    Its the result of the conditioning that the body wishs to continue to see her shape especially her hip and waist and enjoys it.
    Well, we could conditioned our body to be stable and act base on the aim and the future result.
    Every time we should ask , what is the consequences of this act?
    What action is more closest to my goal?
    And what is my goal?
    This will help a lot
    Our body has the capability to be trained and conditioned to behave whatever we teach it.
    But at the core you are right, we have mammalian brain that affect our behavior.
    Thanks again for the advice brother.