1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. happy that you are back again saiyan. Stay strong

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  2. Update on the duels (if you feel you will binge then lmk and i won't put you in a duel for a while), in timeline:
    @CoolBuddy7 won first,
    then @Coolyorky lost
    @impact123, @alfianlight and @N1[] @|_ joined
    @[BLANK] VS @immadothis is the only duel remaining, answer to the message you sent
    @BrazilianUser lost and has requested to leave, sad to hear but best of luck
    @Hickorydoo, @Zen Mode and @Jefe Rojo mode lost
    @Saiyan123 lost against @IceRocket but both relapsed
    @WoodsAreLovelyDarkAndDeep won, well done
    @CoolBuddy7 lost and will be offline for a while, will miss you man and let me know when you're back
    seems like @Pedro.lives lost aswell, unlucky bro get back at it

so to say PMO didn't just do a massive blow is pretty crazy considering how well we were all doing but it's time to fight back I guess

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  3. okay so now I'm gonna put some thought into the warriors available and hopefully come out with good duels,

I feel we all liked devil vs monk vs thanos so devil has been revived and is joining that again.

so first announcement is...

still same rules, just fight no more revives

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  4. hey i think pedro relapsed again. His counter says day1. I think he might find it difficult to fight with us.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  5. yeah depends on how he's feeling he might really want another go at manipulating thanos lool, thanks for the support as well and glad to be back

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  6. second announcement

feel like hickorys up for it and I'm ending my binge so fuck it ill fight you

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  7. CoolBuddy7 and Jefe Rojo like this.
  8. and that's everyone sorted, if anyone tries to join it a closed thread for now, sorry

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  9. boichywow

boichywow Fapstronaut

What what, I was in a duel..?
    I'm very sorry, but I did not know anything about this.

Thank you for understand me @Saiyan123 and @Dr. Mario
    My sincerest apologies,
    please do excuse my impertinence.

I hope it has not been damaging to you @Dr. Mario, once again, I was very ignorant in the challenge and you are worthy of a better opponent.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  10. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@Saiyan123 my friend... A big fall maybe become an extremely power... Wish u and everyone in here (me also) to make our falls and relapses, opportunities to be more stable!
    Also... Me against @Evolving guy is still going on? Didn't see an announcement! Still you have sent a TBA! ;-)

11. Thanks! Let’s do this!

CoolBuddy7 and Deleted Account like this.
  12. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

2 days complete. Im Handling urges well

13. come on @Pedro.lives

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  14. glad to hear

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  15. Nice work @Zen Mode ! I’ve got some urges today but I’m staying strong too.

16. Time to use it.... my greatest power.... the power which crushed my depression and erased it from my world.... my future is cherring me on with all the people who love me. I won't just block the attacks anymore... enough blocking for every punch I took I will repay you, my addiction, because that future needs a pillar. I will become that pillar. Time to take over this fight... I took every punch you shot and I am still standing. Now the game has changed. Try to block all the Hope I feel in my soul.

This is not a threat. This is a promise

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2019