1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Irishmaninrecovery

Irishmaninrecovery Fapstronaut

68 days completed. 10-15 mins of mindfulness meditation this evening really helped. Helped give me peace of mind. Followed this up with reading a self help book (addiction unplugged by John flaherty) and watching the masters golf. Feeling a sense of peace this evening. The worst of the withdrawal sysmptons seems to be over. The tension in my forehead has definitely eased finally.

2. benj

benj Fapstronaut

30/90
    Phase 1 of 3 complete.
    *Got massive E.D
    *Mood swings
    *Lethargic
    But I'll pull through, you gotta do this.

3. surfdude

surfdude Fapstronaut

4. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

Day 84/90.
    It's 8:30pm as I write this post. I did have urges today but, I didn't give in. I walked it off and did something else to take my mind off it. The inside of me has a strong kindle of fire burning.

5. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

6. Lawliet129

Lawliet129 Fapstronaut

21/90
    A total of 159 days... urges are strong! But i built a habit not to touch it evn its tempting bcoz im always having a strong boner... *benefits of nofap
    Damn i cant wait for my gf to come back home

7. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

Check-in 54 days. HAVE A SUPER WEEKEND EVERYONE.

8. Day 1,2, & 3 are done
    Almost done with day 4

9. DannyDudicle

DannyDudicle Fapstronaut

Day 5/90 amazing day, fought some urges and getting better and better. Morning Wood is insane... fought some crazy urges. I made it though, time to unwind for the night. Have a great weekend everyone!

10. checkin day 18. Let's face our demons and rip that thing apart.

11. With only 6 days left, that was a smart move! Congrats!

Cody Dinh and aznric3boi like this.
  12. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

48 days done...one moment at a time...ran 12 miles yesterday, running half marathon in a little over a month...definitely helps burn up energy! Keep going everyone :)

13. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 6
    I live to fight another day

14. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Glad to see this. One day, one breath, one urge at a time my friend, keep going!!!!!

Cody Dinh and My Best self like this.
  15. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 0/90. Today I took the cold shower. Right now I am busy with my exams stuff. The foggy brain is effecting my efficiency to study. can't concentrate for more than few minutes. Maximum kept my smartphone switched off so that I won't be distracted to PMO from studies. All these days even with relapses I know in my mind I won't give up. But the faith that I will succeed in this journey has reduced. Right now I am trying to keep myself as organised as possible. Reading my novel daily despite of relapses. Thats it for now. cheers guys. Keep getting stronger with every streak.

bakes, Cody Dinh, Starboii and 4 others like this.
  16. solitude_

solitude_ Fapstronaut

17. ITS_me_only

ITS_me_only New Fapstronaut