1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. you're a great person I'm not gonna lie reading the support you give me especially makes me really feel like we could go through hell and come out the other side fighting, honestly can't thank you enough

2. CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  3. Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    CoolBuddy7 and control your life like this.
  4. now it's time to fight again, did you not just see how quickly PMO wiped out 6+ fine warriors. Use it as a reminder we are not infallible no matter how much we perceive our strength unless we're fighting in out fucking war, the one we shall win.

5. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

CoolBuddy7 and Coolyorky like this.
  6. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

7. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

8. Alright, noted. Where's my darling robot @010010010100000101001101 who promised to dance for me? If he fails to check in within a week then he'll be dropped from the duel and I don't care whether he considers himself 100% rebooted or not. Robot fairy tales that is. Then we'll have a beast against two beauties --- can't wait! Dear Amazonian sister @Freedom_lover - I love your avatar - let's now reach for the stars!

9. Oh, did I promise that? Yea, I guess I did. Well, I take that back - I will never dance for you, my darling...

10. Well you were the first to make bets and this was included there. Alright, never mind, this was just a play of words. I'd rather log off and go enjoy beautiful spring after all.

11. I remember the bet. But it's cute that you think you have any chance of winning it whatsoever. I figured might as well just start calling you "darling" now.
    I like how that sounds!
    Life is not found in pixels.

12. 1. I thought that alright you can - I am learning to radiate my feminine energy and accept male attention including compliments :) even though in a virtual space and even from AI - this won't trigger me into losing so it's up to you as I'm first and foremost the Queen of my own castle. So a few "darlings" here and there from you or from some other gentleman are more than welcome, really :)
    2. Yes indeed. Life is on the other side of the screen begging you to live and stop escaping what's inevitable - HERE AND NOW. My favourite quote says: "Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed." ❤

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2019
  13. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Best of luck brother

14. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

15. Well it better bloody not! You're stronger than that! If all it would take to trigger you is some rude comment on internet, you would have to have serious talk with yourself...

CoolBuddy7 and Deleted Account like this.
  16. I did not include rude comments. I trust my intuition. If anyone sounds rude to me they will have to taste my weapon fire believe me. You're still somehow balancing on the edge with your jokes my dear friend, your programs have been double-checked by a female engineer I guess :D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2019
  17. @fleurette Maybe I will dance for you, if I feel like dancing. But not because of any bet.

But what happens if we both win? Do we both dance for each other?

18. Some people like to dance for somebody,
    Some people like to dance with somebody;
    Some people like to dance for themselves!

Some people like to watch others dance,
    Some people like when they are watched, when they dance;
    Some people would like to dance, but don't know how to dance.

Some people don't like to dance,
    Some people are too afraid to dance;
    Some people don't have legs, so they can't dance,
    Some people don't have legs, but they still dance...