[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

49/90
    I learned some maths, played some football. It was a good day with a bit of emotional roaler coaster

2. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

Day 85/90. I feel much better today. Got a ton done today. On track for most of today.

Keep chipping away at that rock. One day it will become a beautiful marble sculpture.

3. Rebooter693

Rebooter693 Fapstronaut

Day 0/90. Longest streak was a week so wish me luck!

4. surfdude

surfdude Fapstronaut

5. benj

benj Fapstronaut

31/90
    I'm getting my confidence back!

6. Any ED or is everything working tiptop

PowerfulSRE likes this.
  7. Had a wet dream but it’s something you can’t control so day 5

8. Day 9 of no PM
    Day 78 of no alcohol or caffeine
    Day 46 of weight training
    - just checking in to say all is good as the wife and I have never been happier in our 27 years together
    - should have had the clarity and insight to join nofap 7 years ago when I first found it

9. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

Check-in 55 days. HAVE A SUPER SUNDAY EVERYONE. WE ARE DOING SO WELL. KEEP IT UP

10. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

11. Lawliet129

Lawliet129 Fapstronaut

22/90

12. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 11
    Got a nightfall after 4 months ...
    I just want to get rid of all this

13. DannyDudicle

DannyDudicle Fapstronaut

Day 6/90 not much to say, great day, enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone

14. I-nvisible

I-nvisible Fapstronaut

Day 6... Feeling kind of down and annoyed, but keeping up.

15. It's normal my friend. Don't give up. You need to accept the urges, respect them, allow yourself the feel what is causing the urge. Could it be boredom? Could it be frustration? Generally some negative feeling fuels them. Just face it. Don't run away from it by fapping. You got it man. You are strong. One day at a time. Start over and don't worry about it.

16. You should know that 17 is an incredible young age. Too young to have any regrets my friend. You should never have regrets to begin with since you can be what you want to be at any point in time. You can do anything you want always (but not everything you want). Asking yourself what happened in the past and why will probably not be very useful. An ancient taoist saying (I'm not Asian but love the eastern philosophies) goes by: Who lives in the past is depressed, who lives In the future is anxious, who lives in the present is serene and tranquil. The only thing that matters is what you do right now with your life and what you want to be and do. Focus on what you want out of your life, think as you already achieved it (visualize it) and start working towards it. One day at a time, with faith and positivity. Never look back and believe in yourself. Great things will happen to you. At 17 you are just getting started, you should be excited about your life as you will learn a lot and patience, living in the moment and taking one step at a time will take you anywhere you want. Where you want to go and Not where and what other people tell you should do.

17. Discoverr

Discoverr Fapstronaut

Thanks dear. On Day 7 now.
    Be careful. Stay strong.

18. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

14 days is great.
    I come here everyday to post my progress and to see how everyone is doing
    Welcome and I wish you luck