1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Before Sex.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Hello everyone, I hope everyone is having a great day and are feeling great about themselves, if not let me tell you, You're Awesome.

Anyways. I am currently free of PMO for 30 days, and the benefits are real, my erections are harder than ever, every single morning, and every single time I see my wonderful girlfriend and when I am with her, and we have oral sex. So far it has been an incredible success.

However, before sex when I am putting a condom on, it all goes down a hill, and I was embarrassed, as it happened today. We didn't rush anything, my erection stayed strong throughout until the very moment.

What could it be?
    I think I may know, could it be because there is only less than two months away from completing my degree, could it be work-stress, physical tiredness from training on my bicycle for almost 10 hours a week, psychological tiredness from thinking about my future plans, dream jobs, money (always a problem), little arguments I had with my mother (nothing serious), solutions to different problems and so on.

I know that people say "don't worry about it", but the more I hear it, the more it make me worried.

Help. Please.

2. Stresses and worries are a tough but to crack. The more we focus on them the more power they have. Focusing on something else can help, if that is the problem, talking with her and looking her eyes totally engaged at the moment.
    You mentioned as soon as you start to put a condom on also, do you have an issue with condoms?

3. Hi, thank you for your reply. I really do try to think about something else, but it seems that the more I try to think of something else, the problem appears. The problem could be also is that I am perfectionist, and because of my girlfriend's pleasure gives me pleasure, I want to make sure it's perfect.
    I can try this next time, and update with the results.
    I do not, I know how to put them on correctly. I don't have problems with them, because I did had sex before (when I took a blue pill), but no reaction at all.

4. You could also try putting it on, but instead of trying entry right away, go back to playing for a few minutes and see it returns.

5. I could do that actually, thank you. I appreciate that.

6. SolaireofAstora

SolaireofAstora Fapstronaut

Well, we cant deny that condoms are very unnatural stuff for us to use. A ridiculous piece of rubber that might makes you distracted when you put it on .
    Therefore, i always have a good excuse when i have some DE or last only 10 sec inside a woman lol
    "oh sorry, i blame the condom, i cant stand it"

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Theamos

Theamos Fapstronaut

Sounds like nerves and condom and stress to make it perfect was the tri fecta