1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Movies you want to see

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by My Best self, Apr 19, 2019.

1. this is a thread to talk about upcoming movies or movies you heard about that you are waiting to see

2. At the moment for me I’m waiting to see Joker

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  3. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
  4. I'm currently waiting for John Wick 3. I also want to watch Casablanca is a classic!

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Endgame! Honestly I haven't been to the movies in a while, so I'm not really sure about what's coming out soon. I used to be constantly in the know about upcoming movies, but not anymore :/

6. Do you need to watch all the other super hero movies (besides The Avengers 1,2 and 3) to understand Endgame?

7. Have you seen Avengers: Infinity War? If you watched that and you felt like you understood and enjoyed it, then I think you should mostly be fine. But I would recommend watching all the other ones, too.

You could definitely get away with not watching the older stuff, like the Iron Man movies, first Captain America, the Thor movies. But even those would definitely add to the enjoyment.

I mean you could watch it without watching the previous movies, and it might be somewhat enjoyable, but I can't imagine it would be nearly as awesome of an experience if you're not completely familiar with and excited about all of the characters. That's really what makes The Avengers films so exciting is knowing all of the characters from their own movies, and then seeing them together.

8. Hotel mumbai. It's about the 2008 mumbai terrorist attacks coordinated by Lashkar e taiba, i have watched several documentaries about it

9. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Drive. I know it is old but I must see the movie that inspired Hotline Miami.

10. I watched Iron Man 1 to 3, the first Ant-man, the new Spiderman, Venom. I haven't touched anyone of the Avengers series.

11. Oh well then yeah, you would be super confused if you tried to watch Endgame now. Lol

12. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

13. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
    That will sound immature for a 24yo girl but I am waiting so bad for Toy Story 4 :') and it is coming!!!!!

14. Me too!

15. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Yeiy \('0')/....^^

16. A couple I want to see are You Were Never Really Here and Can You Ever Forgive Me?

For a film called "drive" you'd think there would be more driving in it. lol

It's actually a really good film, I wish there was more stuff to do with driving, but with what was in there the atmosphere and story was brilliant.

17. I hope it's good, I liked the first two but the thirds story was too dark and depressing (like a lot of Pixars newer films) for my taste. :(

Deleted Account and White Sheep like this.
  18. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Owhhh the third one was my favorite...do I like depressing movies???? :eek: nooo, it was a beautiful movie

19. I don't know, it just wasn't my cup of tea. I personally like happy films and when sequal change stuff it makes me sad. When Andy got rid of them by donating them to Bonnie that hurt me inside, I wanted them to stay with him forever and while I get what they're trying to portray to an extent but it doesn't mean I like it.