1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally SUCCESS with DE Problem.........(I feel great, read for some inspiration)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Lakekid, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Lakekid

Lakekid Fapstronaut

**Possible Triggering**

Hows it going people?
    You might have seen some of my posts regarding my DE problem. DE is why I started NoFap several months ago now.

I just wanted to say for the first time I can honestly say NoFap has saved me.
    Im finally (nearly) there, to recovery i mean.

As i stated in a post a couple of weeks ago, I had Intercourse with a girl and couldnt finish even after 130 days of NoFap. However i did EDGE several times during that period. BUT i started a new counter for no EDGING.

Anyways, I met the same girl last night and for the first time in my entire life I finished inside the girls Vagina. I have NEVER felt so powerful in my entire life at the time of me finishing. Ive NEVER been able to, and ive had my fair share of sexual encounters.

There was a time when i was blaming my DE on being drunk, however last night i had a nice amount of beer and vodka and was pretty much nearly drunk and STILL finished. Now i know Im still recovering and I shouldnt get to confidant as I could get DE again......Im just gonna keep focused.
    Anyone out there suffering from DE. You'll be fine, Just Quit P and quit Edging! Its no good for you, fck the urges, fight the urges! Its filth! Save your energy for the real thing as you will enjoy that 1million times better than a pixel ona computer!

I cant wait to see what happens next.

Any replys will be much appreciated

Thankyou!
    One Love

2. tomtom

tomtom Fapstronaut

Great stuff! Edging can be quite as harmful as going all the way to O, I guess you are proof of that.

Just keep going, more good things will be coming your way.

3. M L

M L Guest

I'm really happy for you:)

4. Lakekid

Lakekid Fapstronaut

Thanks for the support guys

^^^^^
    DE - Delayed Ejaculation.

5. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

It sounds like a superpower to me :D

6. Lakekid

Lakekid Fapstronaut

I think it is bro. I feel like the Incredible Hulk :cool:

7. Lakekid

Lakekid Fapstronaut

8. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

I'm happy for you and agree that edging can dull your sensations. I do want to say for me and most people I know, heavy drinking will definitely effect your ability to perform and DE is a classic symptom of drinking too much. I'm not trying to preach, but try it again and minimize your drinking and you will most likely have the best experience of your life.

I love to drink, but I love good sex even more. Sometimes it's hard for me to cut back when I'm enjoying my drinks, but when I do I'm always glad I did.

Thanks for the post.

9. Inspirational story Lakekid!! Thank you for sharing it with us!

10. Lakekid

Lakekid Fapstronaut

No worries bro! Keep up your good work.

11. spn774

spn774 New Fapstronaut

Lakekid, fsteier:

Guys! You truly inspired me today. I really hope that starting this day I can start the process of turning my life around. I'm a 37 year old guy and while I'm having regular sex I also do a lot of MO leaving me incapable of finishing inside a woman's body. In my entire sexual life I've only finished twice and remember the gratifying feeling very well, the climaxing and orgasm being way out of the scale when i just simply masturbate.

I have many times tried and tried and failed. My urge for reaching the ejaculation and orgasm was always overcoming me to a point where if I couldn't finish with a woman normally I would do so later masturbating. So my understanding is that when you guys finally reached O within a woman's vagina it would be like 4 months with no O at all ?!

Being new to this nofap community this is totally impossible in my mindset now. Guess like for many guys who pay a visit to this site. Still. Being able to finally finish inside a woman - like the f**ing nature inteded it - this is one hell of a motivation.

Thanks guys for sharing your story, this really inspires me to change my life around :)

12. kraj

kraj Fapstronaut

20 days since you last edged?? Beasts never edge bro they fuck bitches.

13. k54

k54 Fapstronaut

Cool - good on you.

14. fsteier : It was dumb posting that picture here ! There are sensitive people around !

15. willem20

willem20 Fapstronaut

As for what I'm experiencing with my own DE, is that the hardest thing in overcoming this problem is to not masturbate, and definitely not edge. Edging can go on for hours and easily desentisize your penis.

For those that still want to masturbate, look up www.deathgrip.com (I believe) and follow those steps. Ps: buy lube.

16. Nath1234

Nath1234 Fapstronaut

Hi,

Great stuff bro!..

Keep fighting!...

17. fsteier

fsteier Fapstronaut

(dumb... i don't know man. sounds very rude to me. that picture might be very useful to spn774. anyway: i removed it by deleting the whole post. so here's my former post again, just without that picture, which was "dumb" of me being posted.... + .... )

hey man,
    same for me over here. but I didn't edge. it took me almost 4 months to reach the O within a vagina (using my hand I'd finish 99.9%).

I think the position is also VERY important. for me the edge of heaven position worked fine. but with your hands lifting her up and down - hands under her bum. so you can control how you want to feel it.

when you have sex, don't tell her. when she is in missionary, just lift your body up and grab her and shake her. try that and let me know if it worked for you as well. it did work on the edge of the bed, and also worked on the bed with my legs straight. no alcohol involved (;

my success story is very similar to yours. i came first time in my life (age 32) within a womans vagina last day of 2014. and managed to repeat twice. even managed to cum by getting a BJ. i feel like getting more and more used to it. and I strictly avoid PMO!

honestly, i think that is the key.

18. fsteier

fsteier Fapstronaut

http://www.curedeathgrip.com/about.html i believe that is the one you were looking for?

19. If You all are Finding This Story Inspirational,Then there is SERIOUSLY SOMETHING WRONG with NoFap population.So Lakekid,Did you do NoFap for Pleasurable sex?
    -Foolish,absolutely foolish Persons around here.You Just Want to Quit so that You Can have Great Sex with Girls.HORRIBLE Thinking.If You Still Want Sex from Girls,The How Are you Rebooted.NoFap is done To Change Perception about Girls. To Stop Objectifying Women.I Don't Know What's Wrong With Our Youth Culture.Sex,Sex and Sex.You Meet a Girl,You Like her Body,Result:SEX.You Treat them as Mere Sex Objects.Does Having Sex makes You and Your Girl Close?NO!No!No! Do You Even Know How Real Love Feels?Instead of Using Sensing Pleasure,Make True Love.Ask Mark,Alexander that Did They Created this Site for Men to come and Pass 90 Days and Then Have Sex With all the Girls with they want? NO! Read Mark's Story,Watch His Video with his Wife.
    -I'm Not Abandoning Sex,but Make It Special for a Single Girl Whom You Would Love your Whole Life.Don't Just Get Drunk and Grab a Chick. {I'm Extremely Sorry for Such Language,but I've written this Thinking that the Girl You Met wasn't the One Whom You Love and Neither She Did.}
    -And Shame on Everyone Who Saw this as an Inspiring post. :/