1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

celebrating the 90th day... walking on the air

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by saeed, Apr 18, 2019.

1. saeed

saeed Fapstronaut

hey guys
    tonight i reached ninety days and i am exhilarated... it was quite difficult the last three months but i am feeling the rewards... any suggestions for me to hit 6 months?

2. terens

terens Fapstronaut

Dont forget the rewards and you will experience better ones day after day :)

SirErnest, 220woof671 and saeed like this.
  3. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Congratulations Saeed! :cool:

You are feeling benefits, which is great and reassuring that this lifestyle is healthy. However, it is unlikely you have fully rebooted after just three months no PMO. So, continue to have that as your goal and strive for your complete recovery! :)

220woof671, Ajar and saeed like this.
  4. Congrats man! Very encouraging to hear that.

220woof671 and saeed like this.
  5. Congrats on 90 days! What your experiencing now will only increase the longer you abstain! Your self control and self discipline is gonna lead you to facing much more stronger battles in the future, I wish u best of luck my friend :)

6. saeed

saeed Fapstronaut

thank u buddy... wish u the best

7. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Congratulation and good luck :)

saeed and 220woof671 like this.
  8. skylineblue233

skylineblue233 New Fapstronaut

9. spk19

spk19 New Fapstronaut

Congratz buddy.. Keep Going..

saeed likes this.
  10. sboncen

sboncen Fapstronaut

For us mere mortals, could you describe the benefits you're experiencing?

saeed likes this.
  11. saeed

saeed Fapstronaut

most importantly, i feel more comfortable being in big groups... i feel i can see my surroundings more clearly and i behave more naturally... i am less stressed and more sociable now... i feel more hopeful about life... i have better concentration... although i am a little down now because i dont talk to my girlfriend these days but i still can feel the benefits