1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate the last movie you watched v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Shazam! 8.5/10

Probably my favorite DC movie since the Dark Knight trilogy. There's plenty of comic relief here, but also a pretty good origin story.

The Good:
    + Funny
    +
    The Shazam League was cool
    + Good message about family
    + The main character was fairly easy to relate to.

The Bad:
    - There was a scene that creeped me out.

Taylor25 and Deleted Account like this.
  2. I can't wait to see that!

reystronaut likes this.
  3. Captain Marvel 3/10

I didn't enjoy this movie very much. It was just kind of blah, to me. Nothing special about it. If you've seen any other Marvel Origin story, you've basically seen this. It was very cookie cutter, which I expected.

I will say, I liked getting to see more of Nick Fury's origins and the beginning of The Avengers. But I didn't really care much about Captain Marvel herself at all, or the rest of the story.

It was definitely valuable to have seen, though, since I'm keeping up with the Marvel series. I wouldn't want to see Endgame without having seen Captain Marvel. But I won't be watching it again.

4. I agree, it had way too much hype. The story line was pretty week, there was no real enemy and i didnt even realize the "climax" was the climax until i saw the credits role, i thought it was just getting started. Not to mention there were some huge continuity issues, like the fact that according to Ironman 1 Sheild shouldnt exist yet in the 90s among other things

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Yeah, it was just a totally meh film. I actually fell asleep for a bit. lol but I'm excited for Avengers!

6. Heck yeah!

7. CORAZZON

CORAZZON Fapstronaut

I watched the hitmans bodyguard last night. Was pretty good!

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Shazam 9/10
    It's the best movie of the DCEU. I think all the actors did a good job playing their parts. The theater we went to also gave out a free Shazam comic to everyone who came to see it opening weekend.

9. Have anybody seen Pet Sematary yet? Despite the mixed reviews, I still want to see it but Shazam seems like it's the best of all releases this weekend.

10. I really want to see that, but I haven't been able to yet. There are too many things out right now that I want to see. :/ I hate it when that happens. There will be months of nothing, and then all of a sudden there's like four movies out that I want to see and I can't possibly see them all right now.

11. Sorry, I'm not into horror movies. I do like Stranger Things though.

12. Markony

Markony New Fapstronaut

Stan & Ollie (2018)
    Steve Coogan surprisingly convincing as Laurel, recommended if you like some of the old school :D 8/10

13. Avengers: Infinity War -- 10/10

Still amazing. Can't wait for Endgame!

14. Same here, i'm pumped!

reystronaut and Deleted Account like this.
  15. Markony

Markony New Fapstronaut

Interstella

Finally got round to watching this. Thought it was a let down to be honest, not to say its a bad film but just wasn't the masterpiece I've heard it to be.
    Visually I expect the small screen does not do it justice.
    Story wise I thought it could of missed some parts and went further with the final act.

16. Markony

Markony New Fapstronaut

Watched Sunshine for the first time in maybe 6/7 years on a whim.

What a soundtrack.
    What a film.

17. You were never really here

5 1/2. Didn't really dig it... I wanted to know what happened in Joaquins character's life as a young boy but maybe he was sold in a pedo ring himself..
    I don't get what happened in the end. Did the girl kill her own father? Was her father her perp?

18. Lol I read that score as a fifty-one out of two. That's some wacky scoring system you got there, Batman.

19. This made me laugh but you sure you're talking to the right person lol.. Maybe I am just not getting the joke, I don't remember the batman movies that well.

20. I'm not sure what you mean. I just call him Batman because of his avatars. My comment wasn't related to Batman movies or anything.