1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

So you mean to say, that those are womanly qualities ? Alright, I am not trying to ignite a fire or anything, but, It's just that, I didn't get most of what you said now. How do you categorise them as the qualities of a woman, and not that of a man ?

control your life likes this.
  2. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

check in wednesday!
    lets make the longest battle of our lifes :)

3. @Saiyan123 I would like to join if possible. I'm up for a challenge with anybody.

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  4. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Nothing wrong with appreciating if someone has taken the time to read your updates and left so many likes.

CoolBuddy7 and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Nope I was just saying that I struggle with these qualities being a woman and I am learning to be open and receptive. It's not easy for me to be vulnerable so maybe these are my first baby steps to this direction. Recently there was a big discussion in one online forum about masculinity and femininity and what makes a woman feminine and likewise a man - masculine. The final comments there that it is all very individual as there are women who are go-getters and making careers and understanding everything about technologies and there are men of these women who like to take care of the kids and of the house. It all depends on a person. I think the pressure on both genders is a bit too much these days.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  6. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Oh, okay. Sorry for misunderstanding that.

And, hey @control your life , your quote on the signature of your's is top-notch !

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Do you eat those likes? The bad thing is they up your ego, dependence, your want for more. Fuck who likes. Be sure when say thank you, you mean it. It is fully important. Not some deadbeat shit like will you like me nor or not. I do not care you like me or not. That is the only way to uplift your monkish style. Believe that.

AllenJT and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  8. Cognitive superiority. Brain power. That makes a men, a beast. I am sure that is the only universal truth about masculinity. No need to be big, or aggressive. Just cognitive superiority, power of thought, of phycological strength, reason, logic, discipline, endurance. Everything else is beta. Like being a bad guy too, no matter how macho you are. It ain't about that guys. It is about being cognitive master of your own empire.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  9. Yes you nailed it. I sense this in alphas around me and there's none of that in fap guys. It's hard to explain and you need to be a woman to sense this. I also discern when betas try to act like alphas :) I think it's inner vibration or smth.

control your life and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  10. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Okay, from next time around, I am doing all that (Thanking for the likes), just when I mean it, and not just for the formality or not to drink the kool-aid.

11. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Alright, @DekuHope and @Saiyan123 . I am up, I relapsed. I will change the counter later. Anyways, it was going well when it happened suddenly.

12. You nailed your avatar. Such a beauty, you know what exactly I mean.
    forget about that. That probably is something the girls here do. Why you need likes at all... Once they liked you they send you their thank you. When somebody says thank you to you, you ain't reply thank you. I actually do, but when there is mutual help between close personas. Whatever. You got the idea.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  13. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    No more likes for you then Mr :/
    It's a just a way to interact with the community, not a big deal.

14. Thank you, I appreciate your compliment because I know you really mean it :)
    I don't do this regularly, in fact, I only recently found out that people here write thank yous on profiles for the likes they've got. Sometimes I don't have time for that. I mean, it's nice and everything, but I need to engage in meaningful communication (read "change the world into a better place" :D) and my time is limited so.. I thought that maybe there could be a kind of another status line where I could thank all the people who like my comments :D
    Hey Monk, all your focus should be on your duel partner, leave the Beast for me :D Testosterone is rising again in this thread! :D

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  15. That was all I was talking about all the time.

16. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

I feel like cognitive superiority might not be the only "alpha" quality. Honestly, what I think of when I think of a man worthy of respect, is someone who; is humble, yet knows how to take a compliment, protects those he cares about, is always open to criticism, is constantly striving to improve himself (in mind, body, and spirit), values honesty, and is never quick to criticize others. It's not about "acting" masculine, it's about being a role-model and doing your part. Just my thoughts.

17. The Beast has risen from the flames of his hell. I would ask politely if somebody here would engage in a fight to the death. Though it is not fair. Cause I already died. If they too scared, arrange something, muslim brother.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  18. @Topes but at least for me there is a distinction between alpha and macho. Macho is overtly acting in a masculine way IMO. It's similar to false feminine (princess archetype) I think who is overtly feminine but still fake. Speaking of relationships between men and women, masculine is rock, feminine is waves crushing against the rock. Take mountain river for example in all its untamed energy and its coasts made of mountain rock on both sides, that is a perfect illustration of masculine and feminine. And I don't see macho in this equation. Alpha encompasses more things including those you mentioned. Maybe we understand these concepts differently.

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  19. QuietKarma

QuietKarma Fapstronaut

20. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Hmmm how about I settle the score with you. Hardmode till death . Our own very personal duel, same wager