1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Not getting any girls

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by distant_call, Apr 23, 2019.

1. distant_call

distant_call Fapstronaut

hello, guys,
    I want to write about a very serious issue. I have been on nofap for 1.5 years... I have become an engineer... I am working out... I have lost a lot of weigth... I have good friends. I have done all the good thing things, self improvemement 24 h/day... But I am not able to get laid. Not at all!! It’s been 9 months since last time... I am on day 23 soon and still it’s like a wasteland out there.... The NoFap community brags about how easy it is to get laid... Well,not for me. I don’t get it to be objective: I am average looking, 6 foot tall, dark in hair color, kind of muscular... Like an average dude... Maybe it is not just me. How is it going for you? Would like to know about something similar.

_FGH_ likes this.
  2. distant_call

distant_call Fapstronaut

By the way: It has been like this for the last 7 years... that is why i started nofap + other stuff

3. Do you go on dates? When you go on these dates is your intention to get laid or to meet someone and see if there's a connection? You sound like a good guy with a great work ethic, so maybe it's something about your personality?

Are you dressing confidently? Are you well groomed? Hate asking these questions, but I guess these are the kind of things you need to consider.

distant_call likes this.
  4. It is not the outside-looking, it is the character that gets girl. Specifically bravery.

guessthename likes this.
  5. distant_call

distant_call Fapstronaut

That is the best compliment I can get since I am a work centered person. Well, I havent been on any dates for ages... Would say both. Less groomed than I should be and my personality is not the most confident not around girls.

6. distant_call

distant_call Fapstronaut

I guess you are a brave person

7. Then these are the things you need to correct.

8. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

So you haven't been on dates................. How often do you ask girls out on dates? How often do you meet new people?

It seems like you're just waiting around for things to happen and complaining that it hasn't magically happened yet.

9. This dude is right

10. distant_call

distant_call Fapstronaut

Shut up

legendsneverdie likes this.
  11. Magic Mikee

Magic Mikee Fapstronaut

Girls arent attracted to what guys are attracted to. Im learning that the hardd wayy. Its all about your charisma,confidence,social status if you have those things you can be a fat ugly fuckkk and get all the girls of your dreamss.

12. Alaiza

Alaiza Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Don't get me wrong, but maybe this is one factor...

Are you open to listen to different opinions or to understand what other people is feeling or thinking?

How do you feel when you are with women? Maybe you are over conscious ... Just treat them as you treat your friends, just get to know more girls just as friends.

distant_call likes this.
  13. Reborn_

Reborn_ Fapstronaut

Focus on building relationships, not on trying to "get laid."
    I'm a sex after marriage guy, and I respect that some people don't find it necessary to wait.
    However, I don't believe anyone should simply try to get laid without building a relationship first.

14. InnerFaith

InnerFaith Fapstronaut

i dont know man, you got it all, engineer, good money, in shape, Fapstronaut.. its time to talk with as many women that you can, women love status just like men love ass

Freeddom_Taker likes this.
  15. distant_call

distant_call Fapstronaut

To marry someone and make it work that is awesome. That is clean and healthy. It has long been my goal. But there are something called needs. I guess I'll use this extra NoFap-energy to focus on other stuff. How about that?

Reborn_ likes this.
  16. distant_call

distant_call Fapstronaut

That is a helpfull advice. Get out and be social

17. InnerFaith

InnerFaith Fapstronaut

yes, get as many phone numbers as you can, flirt and talk with alot of women simutaneously..
    only when i was like that, i would get action on a steady pace and even had some romance here and there.
    realy, look at this like a job, no feelings, like you go everyday to work and do what you have to do with no emotion
    same with women, everyday talk with a lot, try to meet with as much, and so on..
    until you find the right one of course

18. Do you ever try to talk to any girl?

If not --> go do that
    If you got rejected --> do it again

It's a numbers game..

19. distant_call

distant_call Fapstronaut

I know. Several people have written it in this post

Deleted Account likes this.
  20. Have you read any social skills / dating books? maybe you just lack social skills. Some dating / seduction books are 75% bullshit but is the 25% that counts.