1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

URGENT MESSAGE!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Denzel889, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

I have a question for you guys.. I am in love with a girl and I think she is also.. She works in a shop.. We are the same age.. I kissed her twice and hugged her in the shop and we really had a very good time together.. but then the other day she blocked me and said that she has a bf and that we cannot be together.. We still talk when we see each other in person though.. But I don't know what to do.. How can I approach her and be with her?

iwillbestrong123 likes this.
  2. InnerFaith

InnerFaith Fapstronaut

leave her alone, she has a boyfriend therefore its immoral to look for her company.

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Well, a gentleman do not tries anything with a lady that is already taken. If she has a boyfriend then you should look for someone else to be in a relationship with. Just do not "Friendzone" yourself.

4. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

NOT GONNA LISTEN TO YOU.. SHE LOVES ME.. I KNOW SHE DOES

5. I have but one suggestion for approaching women. Do not do it at their work, while they are working. They can't leave and must interact with you. It's not fair. They are basically trapped because they have a shift to finish. Other then that I have no further comments.

6. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

YOU WERE NOT THERE WHEN WE KISSED.. I KNEW IMMEDIATELY THAT SHE LOVES ME AS MUCH AS I LOVE HER.. SO DON'T TELL ME THAT I SHOULD LEAVE HER

7. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

Thank you.. I appreciate your comment.. Yes I know but love doesn't have limits and it just happened in the shop.. F*ck it.. It is what it is

8. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

I did not know that she was taken.. And also that may be an excuse so I get distracted from her..

9. Just one clarification. Is this a shop where she is incentivized financially if she can get customers to love her? Is she tipped? Does she offer a service that builds a repeat and loyal fan base?

I just want to make sure you aren't being manipulated.

GeorgeSherper and Denzel889 like this.
  10. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

No, what are you talking about? It's a regular grocery shop with foods, drinks and things like that.. We talked with each other for quiet a long time then we came together and kissed each other

11. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

If that is the case, then just doesn't sees you a person to be in a relationship with. You should move on.

12. That's good. I'm talking about a bartender, waitress, masseuse, stripper, etc. Like a job where you can make money from lonely and nieve people if you manipulate them into thinking they love you. I'm glad that isnt your situation :).

Denzel889 and need4realchg like this.
  13. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

Well, we'll see about that... It might be because she thinks I might hurt her feelings or sth like that

14. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

I wouldn't try those in the first place..

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

She's a shop assistant

16. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

It is a possibility, but in my opinion, the best way to prove you won't do that to her is self-improvement. Become a better person, exercise, develop interests, etc. But always have this in mind, you do self-improvement for yourself, not for someone or something else.

My reality check and HecTormoku like this.
  17. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

Also I am 22 and she is 23 yo

18. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

You are very right about that.. I worked on myself a lot during this last month and will continue to..

19. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Excellent, keep doing it.

20. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

I saw that you have a question in your profile about sex.. Just approach women no matter what, talk to them, be around them, flatter them and you will find one