1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Phrygians' story

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Phrygian, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Phrygian

Phrygian New Fapstronaut

Hi everyone. I am a 21 year old man, and today I have just created my account here. My story begins back in the 1st February of 2019 when I was ready to start my trip on NoFap and also no smoking. It's already almost 3 month that I didn't do it. It happend only couple of times when I was sleeping ( I think that doesn't count). So today I felt really horny suddenly ( but deep in my heart I know its from my internet activity) and I needed something to help me overcome it.. And I found this site. In fact because of the pain which accured in my stomach and lower part of stomach I didn't sleep all night... But now in the morning I feel ok, and thanks to God and this site, cause I have read many people's sharings. I am looking forward to achieve a state that I won't even think about this nightmarish staff. And however even now , after 3 months, when I talk with a girl I start to think and feel son nude staff, and I can even get an erection while talking to a girl, and also when I look at girls legs and butt and breast (by occasion) I can feel some nasty staff happening with me... And it is all from my stomach.. I guess I need advices from wise people here.

2. Hello and welcome to the forums :)

3. Phrygian

Phrygian New Fapstronaut

Thanks)

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

I guess all that is happening to you is natural. Maybe you objectify woman, that is, give too much importance to her appearance rather than personality. Interact with them at a deeper level, see them for what they are more than their flesh. If you try to connect at that level, fantasizing must reduce.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Phrygian

Phrygian New Fapstronaut

Thanks ! I will consider next time.

6. Yeshua My King

Yeshua My King New Fapstronaut

Phrygian, I do the same thing dude ( when it comes to looking at women). Its just something we have got to fight.
    And congrats on going 3 months! Praise God!! Keep up the good work. Something you might want to Check out to give you encouragement is a song by 116 called Temptation. I think you'll like it and find it helpful