1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

URGENT MESSAGE!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Denzel889, Apr 28, 2019.

1. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Of course.

She's just playing hard to get.

But with enough desperation and irrational effort, love can overcome any obstacle.

It's got to be this one... not the other available women that wouldn't cheat or play games... has to be this one.

2. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

But, don't all women cheat & play games? ;)

3. Hey bud, sorry to read your story and you sound like a passionate guy.

I see the girl you like you can’t be with, at least not the way you want to be.

I think what you are having problems with is the thought that you are certain she loves you, she twice kissed you, yet she picks the other guy... right ?

I don’t know where you live , is there an issue with castes? Are you both the same religion ? Does any of this matter to her?

If you were to be honest, are you a good catch like economically speaking?
    Would you make a great fling or a great boyfriend from her point of view?

Here’s me. i was 19, And was an exchange student in a foreign country for several months. A good sized group plus the exchange students ( about 12 of us) classmates went to the beach together. Several local classmates joined girls was engaged. The girl’s name was Maria, she was engaged. Her fiancée did not go with us because he was older and not in our university. The faculty rented a huge beach house and I was way introverted at this point in my life.

I had just broken up with my ex, and was just focused on studying. But while at the beach I was making animals in the sand, (like serpents and turtles). She joined in and seemed to enjoy just hanging out.

We took pics together and I didn’t think anything of it, but gosh looking back, i was so freaking naive. But one night before we all went to the rooms to crash, she pulled me into corner of the patio and French kissed me. I was shocked but I kissed back. I instantly hated it. She smoked and I had never kissed a smoker. Butterflies. What the heck was I thinking??

I felt kinda proud only because she was older and cute but then I felt afraid; because damn she’s freaking engaged.... She was 22. I was still a virgin at 19; and I was super religious but it was far from home... I was unsure what I’d do.

I saw her again a few weeks later at the host family’s house. We kissed again and this time I was way confused. I didn’t know what to do about it. I asked her what do I make of this, and she said “nada.” Nothing.
    That was the last time. And like you my heart was making castles in the sky.

I saw her get married a couple months after that and I felt sorry for her. I know it’s weird perhaps, but she dated the same guy for 9 years. After that much time from teenagers (plus where the guy is their first sexual experience—- ) that bond can be very strong.

I know in Maria’s case she felt she “owed” the guy to get married. She said she did not love him—I asked her that point blank before she married. She said everything had been planned and the families knew each other etc from way back. In other words she felt she was unable to back out. So because she felt trapped she was acting out.

Back to you. You seem convinced that she loves you, but bro, I mean this in a gentle way ...Beautiful women always have a line. You need to take a number and wait. Finding the right person at the wrong time won’t help you.

Of course cheaters get a bad wrap , but I try not to judge—you are the one evaluating her. I have 2 of my uncles who married the younger girls they had an affair with and to this day stayed married, but not necessarily happy.

I’d say bro Find other things to occupy your mind that you like (sports, work, hobbies, etc). Don’t try to fix it in one week. Your heart attached itself it appears.

I have been healing using the gym and exercise and I fully recommend it.

Hope you get what you are looking for.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  4. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Yeah. Who am I kidding?

She kissed and hugged him. She cheated on her boyfriend for him. She talks to him while she's working. He's using capital letters everywhere and anywhere for the whole world to see.

I'm sold.

You go ahead and let this girl into your life and allow her to treat you just like she treats her boyfriend. Like absolute shit... but love is also about forgiveness and compromise.

Wanting an unavailable girl. The potential and uncertainty of her loyalty. Will she kiss and hug you again? Oh man... the intense roller coaster of emotions.... I feel the love. I also feel your future going down the drain by investing in this girl.... but fuck it.

5. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

I've got my popcorn ready. Can't wait to get the caps lock version of how this ends :emoji_sunglasses:

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

This last page might make OP go insane. Look, I know we cannot think straight when we are in love, but you cannot just ignore all the things said here in a wall of CAPS. Look for someone else, join a monastery, climb the Everest, but do not keep trying to have something with her, she is not interested in you.

Also, if you get like that when people tell you something you don't want to hear, then what was the point in making not one, but several threads about the same thing? You are 22, act like it.

7. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

Fuck her bf.. She even doesn't have a bf probably.. She made an excuse but I clearly see now she loves me deeply

iwillbestrong123 likes this.
  8. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

TRUE HAHA

9. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

You're right but I must try only one more time and let's see what happens..

10. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO FIND OUT RATHER SHE HAS A BF OR NOT.. EVERYTHING ELSE IS IRRELEVANT

11. To be honest man. I would grow distant from her and see if she pulls back towards you again. If she doesn't I would just let her go, love is hard to let go, but it will make you stronger inside.

If she had a heart she wouldn't of blocked you and just said lets be friends if she was matured. I read a similar post where the boyfriend was kind of being in charge of the relationship in telling what the girl to do. I had a friend who I had feelings for and I tried contacting her back to possibly being friends again, only to be unfriended again and I believe she isn't online anymore maybe because of me. Or because of her relationship... She is beautiful and of course I'm surprised she is engaged to somebody already, but it hurts.

need4realchg and Denzel889 like this.
  12. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

It's so weird this whole thing you know, because at first we were so much in harmony with each other and we were kissing and hugging each other and everything was so perfect.. But the next day she suddenly told me that she has a bf and that she only wants to bo friends with me which is absurd..

13. I think she maybe played you my brother. It's possibly she could of been talking to this guy already and just wanted to make excitement for herself? That is weird as you say. Maybe try talking to her about it at the shop and about just being friends.. Because you already know whats up. She may find it attractive or not but its worth a shot..

14. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

Well, she told me that we could be friends.. But it is hard to be just friends after 2 kisses and a hug..

15. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

l like your profile pic though my best DBZ character is Goku to be honest..

16. Again, I don't understand why you've made a thread about this. You've obviously made up your mind about what you want to do, and whenever anyone says you should do something different you just say "NO IM DOING WHAT I WANT" so... what was the point of asking?

17. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Then there is no point to this thread. If she has a boyfriend, then she is a cheater who played with you. If she lied, then she didn't want to reject you the hard way. Move on.

18. Dude... she does NOT love you! I'm sorry, but one, you don't fall in love with someone because you kissed them twice. And two, you don't block someone you love on social media and tell then you have a boyfriend and don't want to be with them.

She doesn't love you, she doesn't want to be with you, and either she has a boyfriend, and therefore is a cheater, or she doesn't have one but she told you she did, and therefore is a liar and doesn't want to be with you anyway. Move on.

19. I doubt that you actually want to hear any real advice, because you've made that pretty clear. But I'll give it to you straight.

You are too dependent and emotionally needy. People do not fall in love after two kisses and a hug, and the way you are acting like you are so obsessively in love with her after just that much contact, is extremely unhealthy. That's probably the number one thing that turned her off. She probably just wanted to have a little fun, and now she has some guy thinking she's in love with him because she kissed him, which is ridiculous. People kiss people all the time, and they don't instantly fall in love and become obsessed with each other. Your obsession with this girl is extremely unhealthy, and in my personal opinion, you are nowhere near ready to be in a relationship if that's how you respond to a girl kissing you twice. You need to be alone for a while and find yourself more, because I don't know a single girl on this planet who wants to be with someone needy and desperate.

Honestly, if I thought someone seemed cute and nice and we had been flirting a bit and we kissed twice and hugged once (according to you), and he started acting the way you are acting in this thread, I would be like "whoa, this dude is insane, never mind, I gotta get out of this." Because she is not in love with you, and you are not in love with her. You are infatuated with her. There's a difference. Love does not happen like that. And even if it was love, I still would be majorly turned off by someone being so emotionally needy. It's not an appealing trait in a partner.

I'm sorry if that's harsh, but there isn't really any polite way to tell someone that. But it's the truth, and if you actually want to learn and grow, you might want to take it in and learn from it.

20. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

Thank you.. Let's see where this goes I will continue to talk with her in person and see where this all goes